By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107
RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:
Don't be such a drama queen Rol

Maximum Roster Size is 20, so not everyone taking part here can play. If you want in, sign up asap. Conversely if there's not enough interest, I'll scrap this.

Link: http://games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1269979&inviteKey=d69ac
Password: VGVhartz

Great password.

I've never played fantasy football.

Neither have I actually, but it seems simple enough 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Do I sense backpedaling there, superchunk?

Backpedaling from a conversation you made up?

RolStoppable said:

Don't be such a drama queen, superchunk.

When you say "made up", then it feels like you are insinuating that I lied. What I actually did was overexaggerating your faith in the Bears. Yes, it was an overexaggeration, but not a lie.

I once has sex with 3 super models at the same time.

RolStoppable said:

Did that really happen or is that just one of your gay fantasies?

Just an over exaggeration.

I'm in

Around the Network

Holy shit, a 20 team league? We might actually have some Broncos offensive players drafted in this league.

Romo hurt, our season is over before it even began  

Edit: Nvm, he looks like he's ok. 

Elliot looks pretty good out there.

RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Romo hurt, our season is over before it even began  

Edit: Nvm, he looks like he's ok. 

Not about Romo, but did you see the video that EA Sports posted because Dez Bryant "complained" about his Madden rating dropping from 96 to 90? EA Sports gets easily butthurt.

Yeah I saw that, tbf, Alshon Jeffery and someone else (forget who) shouldn't be ranked ahead of Dez. 

RolStoppable said:
Arkaign edits predictions without notice.

WOOOOO :D

1. You are not supposed to edit your predictions. Neither the bracket or the weekly picks. A new post is required.

This rule does not exist to badger the VGC community, it's there because there are no notifications that a post was edited and when it was edited. It also exists because I don't want to go through the thread again to doublecheck if there have been updates to predictions. I read all posts, transfer the data to the spreadsheet and be done with it. If someone creates a new post to make a change, I'll read that post (because it's new) and overwrite the previous data in the spreadsheet. Nothing gets lost this way and nobody has to wonder about when changes of other players were submitted, because new posts create new timestamps.

2. As if it wasn't bad enough that you edited your bracket, you didn't even say so in any way. That makes the whole thing even worse.

I've entered your updated bracket in the spreadsheet, but in the future neither you or anyone else should edit their posts. This isn't just about me not wanting to deal with additional work, it's to your own benefit as well. For one, new posts assure that your changes will be spotted, and two, you'll get a timestamp to prove to everyone that you made changes before a deadline.

Aye, didn't realize that was also applying to pre-game-1 bracket things, but it makes sense. I just fixed the mess I made of the AFC dealio (same teams, just moved them around to make sense). Thanks :D