By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

Another good stop by Dallas.

Around the Network

Wow

I wish I had elliot in the VGC league I have him in two of my other teams, though xD

Zeke is something else. To all the doubters who would have taken Bosa or whoever, LOL.

Byron Jones has really taken a step from 'good' in his rookie year to a playmaker.

Around the Network

If anyone is in the mood to read hilarious things :

http://www.cincyjungle.com/game-day-threads

Arkaign said:
Zeke is something else. To all the doubters who would have taken Bosa or whoever, LOL.

Yeah, I was torn between Zeke and Jalen Ramsey personally. I was against Bosa, he had the feel of a bust imo.

NobleTeam360 said:
Arkaign said:

Yeah, I was torn between Zeke and Jalen Ramsey personally. I was against Bosa, he had the feel of a bust imo.

Ramsey would be another Byron Jones imho. Solid, talented, occasionally awesome, but not transcendant. Zeke is looking like a generational talent if he can keep up what he's doing.

Outstanding patience and vision? Check.

Great hands and receiving skills? Check.

Great power? Check.

Breakaway speed? Check.

Pass protection and blitz pickup? Check.

As much as I liked Murray as a person, I felt he was mainly strong and with respectable vision. He wasn't very fast, he would have been run down like he always was on that TD run that Zeke made earlier. And he was very good, but not amazing at blitz pickup. Zeke has easily as much power as Murray, but as a whole package, wow. In fact, think about last year's disastrous season. Romo being out meant deep threat was not there, bringing defenders to the line. Dez being out meant defenses didn't need to take a safety off the top, bringing defenders closer to the LBs. Playing from behind constantly meant fewer rushing opportunities overall during the year. And DMC STILL got over 1,000 yards rushing, despite starting the year with ol' knucklehead taking the wealth of the snaps.

Now that Zeke is in there, he's really showing what can be done, and that's STILL with Dez not pulling an extra player back from the box. Amazing.

Green Bay next week, should be a good one.

Sexy Rex-y with the big win!!

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos