By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

Cats vs the NFC East today. Wentz couldn't do it. Can Dak? Bengals were much more regarded than the Loins before today.

Around the Network

Nobody told me the Bengals were this shit. Let's get the 49ers in there to play the second half or something

Angelus said:
Nobody told me the Bengals were this shit. Let's get the 49ers in there to play the second half or something

The Bengals talked shit during the week :

---

“We know what’s coming, man,” Peko said. “We’re excited for it. We’re excited for it. We’ve got some big boys here that love to eat up o-linemen.”

On 68 run plays the Cowboys have had at least seven, and up to nine, blockers on or around the line of scrimmage.

“At the end of the day, that’s why the put us big boys in there to stop,” Sims said. “I mean, there ain’t really too much to say. We’re just going to go in there and handle business. If they’re going to run it up, good luck with it against us."

LOOOL :D

Arkaign said:
Angelus said:

The Bengals talked shit during the week :

---

“We know what’s coming, man,” Peko said. “We’re excited for it. We’re excited for it. We’ve got some big boys here that love to eat up o-linemen.”

On 68 run plays the Cowboys have had at least seven, and up to nine, blockers on or around the line of scrimmage.

“At the end of the day, that’s why the put us big boys in there to stop,” Sims said. “I mean, there ain’t really too much to say. We’re just going to go in there and handle business. If they’re going to run it up, good luck with it against us."

LOOOL :D

Haha, wonder if they've already called a surgeon to get in there and remove that foot from deep down in his throat

Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys! only downside is people are going to ratchet up the Dak should keep playing even when Romo is healthy

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys! only downside is people are going to ratchet up the Dak should keep playing even when Romo is healthy

Noble, Noble, Noble...

It's time for you to face the truth: Romo will never be healthy again.

Only negative is I don't like how Dallas left a lot of time on teh clock with the Bengals having 3 timeouts and minute and a half left.

Ya, u know Romo is too fragile when he can't even stay healthy behind THAT O-line

RolStoppable said:
Once again, the Bengals should have gone for that fourth down. What would a turnover on downs matter when the opponent has only ten seconds left? Bad coaching by the Bengals.

Yeah that's normally the kind of thing I feel about Garrett, but instead of smart 4th down attempts, he sometimes just pulls some bizarre stuff like that onside kick with the lead in the 1st half a couple weeks back lol.

But I don't have too much to complain about at present, I never much do I guess even when things are going poorly. Keep on truckin.

ALL of my current FF players are whiffing lmao. I really should have started Dak. I didn't think the SD defense was supposed to be any good.

Arkaign said:
ALL of my current FF players are whiffing lmao. I really should have started Dak. I didn't think the SD defense was supposed to be any good.

Some teams just never seem to get the memo of how good or bad they're supposed to be