By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

So who in our fantasy league is WhiteVan? Hasn't logged in once and he's 3-1 lol

Around the Network
ljigga said:
RolStoppable said:
ARI-SF 1 NE-CLE 1 PHI-DET 1 CHI-IND 1
TEN-MIA 1 WAS-BAL 1 HOU-MIN 2 NYJ-PIT 2
ATL-DEN 1 CIN-DAL 1 BUF-LA 2 SD-OAK 2
NYG-GB 2 BYE   BYE   TB-CAR 2 by 7

made some changes...

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:
So who in our fantasy league is WhiteVan? Hasn't logged in once and he's 3-1 lol

Arkaign's brother, the only non-VGC member in our fantasy league.

EDIT: I am looking forward to my matchup against Arkaign today. Should be a back and forth with the current starting lineups.

TNF - No starters on both sides.
1:00 - 4 vs. 3, so I need to build an early lead.
4:25 - 1 vs. 5, so I'll fall behind.
SNF - 4 vs. 1, especially interesting because it is also Packers vs. Giants in the fantasy league.
MNF - No starters on both sides.

I'd like to see a 300 yard game from Rodgers for once. He has hovered around the 200 yards mark in all three games this season, but at least his TD production made up for it.

EDIT2: Grabbed Steve Smith when looking for a receiver to add to my roster. Will start him instead of Cobb, because while I do expect that the Packer will get more involved in the Green Bay offense, Smith already has that rising form curve. Now fingers crossed that that decision isn't going to hurt my team today.

Watch Cobb catch all the Packers TDs today lol

Switching to Titans over Dolphins, I keep running into Miami injury news, and it seems like Tennessee is due for a win lol.

ARI-SF  1 NE-CLE  1 PHI-DET  1 CHI-IND  2
TEN-MIA  2 WAS-BAL  2 HOU-MIN  2 NYJ-PIT  2
ATL-DEN  2 CIN-DAL  2 BUF-LA  1 SD-OAK  2
NYG-GB  2 BYE   BYE   TB-CAR 2 by 14

Around the Network

I REALLY wanna go with the safe pick of Packers over Giants, but I just have this nagging feeling Green Bay is gonna blow that game for some reason. I'm gonna be really annoyed if I change my pick and the Packers lose, so I'll probably just stick with it and live with being wrong when the Packers dismantle them.

.....or change my mind about 5 minutes before kick off
One of those lol

ARI-SF 1 NE-CLE 1 PHI-DET 2 CHI-IND 1
ATL-DEN 2 CIN-DAL 1 BUF-LA 1 SD-OAK 2

more changes!!

not sure why im picking the lions....probably still hungover

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Can't believe the German channel isn't showing Falcons vs Broncos in the second game. The early games are all kinda shit (Skins Ravens might be best) but of course they gotta show the worst game here just cus Brady's back. As if that will make this annihilation more enjoyable

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

Can't believe the German channel isn't showing Falcons vs Broncos in the second game. The early games are all kinda shit (Skins Ravens might be best) but of course they gotta show the worst game here just cus Brady's back. As if that will make this annihilation more enjoyable

Don't you like to see the Patriots lose or what? The Browns are due to win.

lol ya especially after the Pats just lost 16-0 at home. They're bound to repeat that stinker xD

ljigga said:
ARI-SF 1 NE-CLE 1 PHI-DET 2 CHI-IND 1
ATL-DEN 2 CIN-DAL 1 BUF-LA 1 SD-OAK 2

more changes!!

not sure why im picking the lions....probably still hungover

LOL you're psychic. Eagles are getting destroyed by the Lions thus far on O&D both. 14-zip in one quarter.

The Loins can always screw things up, but this will be interesting for sure, Wentz hasn't had to come back in a game yet like this. Prescott came back from 0-14 with no Dez last week and a patchwork offensive line, let's see what Wentz can do!