By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

Taking the Bengals tonight.

Around the Network

Taking the Bengals tonight

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

I'll take the Bungles... I mean Bengals.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

MIA-CIN 2 IND-JAX 1 TEN-HOU 2 CLE-WAS 2
SEA-NYJ 1
BUF-NE 2 CAR-ATL 1 OAK-BAL 2
DET-CHI 1 DEN-TB 1 LA-ARI 2 NO-SD 2
DAL-SF 1 KC-PIT 2 BYE   NYG-MIN 2 by 10

Early scare, but looking ok for now

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network

Geeze those orange things are horrendous.

look like popsicles

--Kratos

RolStoppable said:
Arkaign said:

FF team has been doing well, I won in 3 of my 4 leagues, and am in the top 3 in all 4, and #1 in 1. LOL in fact, I'm #1, #2, #3, and #4, which is random. I've had a bit of bad luck in timing/matchups, I have the second highest total points, but lost week 1 to my brother by less than 2 points (106 to 104), mainly because Gurley put up a horrendous 4.2 points in the Rams complete shit-show where they got blown out by the freaking Niners 28-0. This week will be interesting, going up against fellow Cowboys fan Noble, and can take #1 if I win. The dumbshit AI thinks I'll win, but he has Dak, who I hope gets 100 FF points and I lose. Who the hell knows.

Ah, I see. That explains the insane trade offer you sent me. You wanted Beasley and were willing to give me Chris Hogan from the New England Patriots. That guy is a wide receiver; I am adding this because I can't be the only one who had never heard of that guy before.

Let's review this trade.

Beasley has moved up to WR1 for Dallas because Bryant won't play. The Cowboys play against the 49ers, a defense that couldn't contain the limping Seahawks offense at all. Dak has had very solid performances for a rookie QB so far.

Hogan is a fifth string receiver (actually I don't know, but he sure isn't popular). The Patriots play against the Bills who picked apart the Cardinals. Brady still won't play at QB, so it's probably going to be the guy from last week who threw for ~100 yards against the mediocre Texans.

I'll root for Noble because of your appalling offer. You should be ashamed of yourself. The only way to redeem yourself is if you lose in week 5 as well, because that's the honorable thing to do.

LMFAO :)

I had to pass on the hilarious art of suggesting horrendous troll trades. 'Alpha Males' tried to trade Adrian Peterson to me for some high-PPG RB after his season-ending injury :D If anything, that's even worse than Beasley for Hogan (who has 18.2 points so far this year). That's not too far behind Beasley at 21.3 points, but I bet they will go in different directions.

If Noble beating me means Dak put up a huge game, I'm okay with that lol :D

Arkaign Predicts:
MIA-CIN WIN IND-JAX 1 TEN-HOU 2 CLE-WAS 2
SEA-NYJ 1 BUF-NE 2 CAR-ATL 1 OAK-BAL 2
DET-CHI 1 DEN-TB 1 LA-ARI 2 NO-SD 2
DAL-SF 1 KC-PIT 1 BYE   NYG-MIN 2 x 10

I feel like the Jets, Raiders, Falcons, and Rams could all pull upsets, but in the end went consensus outisde of KC/PIT. I feel the Steelers are perhaps not really that great overall, and KC's defense is pretty respectable. That coach is no scrub either.

Should be a much more interesting week than week 3.

lol the guy I'm matched up with in fantasy didn't start A.J. Green. Thank god for that