By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

I'll play again.

Anyone here interested in the Chartz FF league? Would be on ESPN with standard settings. No entry fee or anything.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
I'll play again.

Anyone here interested in the Chartz FF league? Would be on ESPN with standard settings. No entry fee or anything.

ynot. I'll join.

Sign me up Rol. I'd like to partake in the NFL prediction league for my first time. We aren't predicting preseason right? Because I agree with you fuck the preseason. It is like a cock tease.

sethnintendo said:
Sign me up Rol. I'd like to partake in the NFL prediction league for my first time. We aren't predicting preseason right? Because I agree with you fuck the preseason. It is like a cock tease.

Indeed, we are not making predictions for preseason games.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Go Seahawks!!!!!

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I'm in, Dallas will win the SB btw.

I know you are a fan... But with everything that happened this offseason?  Really?

gergroy said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I'm in, Dallas will win the SB btw.

I know you are a fan... But with everything that happened this offseason?  Really?

What happened this offseason? I honestly don't know, because I don't look at the NFL at all for months.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

What happened this offseason? I honestly don't know, because I don't look at the NFL at all for months.

Their entire pass rush is gone or suspended for PED.  McClain is evidently done with football again, fell off the wagon.  Elliot has assault allegations hanging over his head and the CB they drafted probably won't play this year or possibly ever as his nerve still isn't healing.  

Not ot to mention the fact that tony romo... Is still tony romo 😜

I think you mean LB, they picked a LB who was projected to be amazing before his injury. But they knew he would be out for 2016 when they drafted him, that pick was all about the future. People around here in DFW love the pick, idk why. They have plenty of other needs.

If they use Elliott the way they used Murray a couple years ago, they could win the division easily. Holes on defense are easy to hide when the defense is always fresh and your team dominates TOP almost every week.

First game of Football since the Super Bowl today. Its preseason, but hey, football is football. I cant wait.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3