By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2016: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl LI

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

New England Patriots 51 47.66%

Kansas City Chiefs 3 2.80%

Pittsburgh Steelers 6 5.61%

Other (AFC) 3 2.80%

Dallas Cowboys 10 9.35%

Atlanta Falcons 15 14.02%

Seattle Seahawks 5 4.67%

Green Bay Packers 5 4.67%

Other (NFC) 4 3.74%

Scoreboard 5 4.67%

Total:107

NYG-PHI 1 MIA-BUF
2 NYJ-NE 2 TEN-JAX 1
MIN-GB 2 SD-CLE 1 WAS-CHI 2 ATL-CAR 1
IND-OAK
2 TB-NO 2 ARI-SEA 2 SF-LA
CIN-HOU 1 BAL-PIT 2 DEN-KC 2 DET-DAL DAL by 7

Around the Network

So I finally ended with first place for the week with a Panthers win on MNF? Redskins have been struggling lately and I'm surprised that most people went with Washington. Panthers haven't been the greatest this season but they will try their hardest I believe to get to .500.  Too bad they play Atlanta next which I'm going to have to go with the Falcons.

sethnintendo said:

So I finally ended with first place for the week with a Panthers win on MNF? Redskins have been struggling lately and I'm surprised that most people went with Washington. Panthers haven't been the greatest this season but they will try their hardest I believe to get to .500.  Too bad they play Atlanta next which I'm going to have to go with the Falcons.

I forgot to account for Jordan Reed punching people in the helmet.

RolStoppable said:

The Redskins seriously suck                                   

Very much my feelings today as well. Though I didn't know you were gonna lose too, I was gonna trade you David Johnson so you could beat Noble lol

Just FYI I didn't rage quit, I just passed out after work on Sunday when I usually do my picks.

Congrats to whoever wins this :)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NYG-PHI 1 MIA-BUF
2 NYJ-NE 2 TEN-JAX 1
MIN-GB 2 SD-CLE 1 WAS-CHI 1 ATL-CAR 1
IND-OAK
2 TB-NO 1 ARI-SEA 2 SF-LA
CIN-HOU 2 BAL-PIT 2 DEN-KC 2 DET-DAL DAL by 10

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

So with losses by the Bucs and Redskins, the Packers are now the 6th seed in the NFC. How's that for a team that started 4-6?

Even better for Rol, Green Bay now has a real shot at making the playoffs even if they lose to Detroit and miss out on the NFC North title. If the Packers beat Minnesota, and the Bucs and Redskins each lose one of their last two games, the Packers will make the playoffs as the 6 seed and open at either Atlanta or Detroit.

Missing the two easy early games this week week is almost as tragic as the Lions offense against the Giants last Sunday.... no 4th quarter comebacks this time ;)

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

NYG-PHI  1 MIA-BUF
 2 NYJ-NE 2
TEN-JAX  1
MIN-GB  2 SD-CLE  1 WAS-CHI  1 ATL-CAR 2
IND-OAK
 2 TB-NO  1 ARI-SEA  2 SF-LA
CIN-HOU  1 BAL-PIT  2 DEN-KC  1 DET-DAL DAL by 14

NYG-PHI 1 MIA-BUF
  NYJ-NE   TEN-JAX  
MIN-GB
SD-CLE   WAS-CHI   ATL-CAR