By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Nintendo 64 emulator now available on Xbox One

Ganoncrotch said:
COKTOE said:
I hope this is not allowed. MS is probably doing tnih frra a cospeerncyy.00000000000000000099999999999

What happened to the end of this post? did a cat walk over your keyboard and then submit it?

Also this is interesting but... I can't imagine this emulator staying on the windows store on the X1, if MS were to turn a blind eye to this you could see Dolphin and EPSX1/2 running very easily on the X1 or definitely on the X1-Scorpio for Gamecube/Playstation1/2 titles, will be strange to see where this goes.

omg.... Imagine if they got a  pcsx2 (ps2 emu) + ePsx (ps1 emu) before sony added that to their own console (which I dont understand why they havn yet).

It would be neat to be able to use your PS4 to play PS1 & PS2 games too (upscaled ect).

Around the Network

This actually isn't on the Xbox one for preview members d: the developer just stated that *in theory*, it should be. But it's not, someone over on GAF is a preview member and had purchased the emulator on his phone or something, wouldn't show up on the Xbox. It appears that for now, Microsoft has to approve apps on a case by case basis for Xbox.

It would be great if we had a preview member here take the dive and buy the emulator to confirm one way or another whether or not the app can be run on the Xbox.

JRPGfan said:
Ganoncrotch said:

What happened to the end of this post? did a cat walk over your keyboard and then submit it?

Also this is interesting but... I can't imagine this emulator staying on the windows store on the X1, if MS were to turn a blind eye to this you could see Dolphin and EPSX1/2 running very easily on the X1 or definitely on the X1-Scorpio for Gamecube/Playstation1/2 titles, will be strange to see where this goes.

omg.... Imagine if they got a  pcsx2 (ps2 emu) + ePsx (ps1 emu) before sony added that to their own console (which I dont understand why they havn yet).

It would be neat to be able to use your PS4 to play PS1 & PS2 games too (upscaled ect).

And GC games before Nintendo add them to the Wii-U store lol.

Would be insane but couldn't see it happening really though.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

A system seller.

How long do we have to wait forPSone and PS2 emulators?