By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Longest time spent on a muliplayer/online shooter? ...on a single account.

Ganoncrotch said:
aLkaLiNE said:

Wait are you saying you have two years of in game time for WoW ._.

That is from my main set of characters in the game, not including bag alts and such. totals to 843 days of playtime, or 2.3 years.

Think that lines up with my

Druid

Hunter

Rogue

Other Druid

Paladin

Warlock

Achievment Unlocked: "It's Not A Sprint, It's A Marathon"

Around the Network
aLkaLiNE said:
Ganoncrotch said:

That is from my main set of characters in the game, not including bag alts and such. totals to 843 days of playtime, or 2.3 years.

Think that lines up with my

Druid

Hunter

Rogue

Other Druid

Paladin

Warlock

Achievment Unlocked: "It's Not A Sprint, It's A Marathon"

Hahaha well when people ask me how come I'm happy paying a sub to play a game of like 10e or so per month I'm like... I play it so much for that 10e there is no other game I could buy in a month that would give me the same amount of fun and playtime, and thanks to meeting up with people in game I've traveled to several different countries across europe and during TBC I met up with a Rogue in game who is now my wife of 5 years, so it isn't like I just been living in a basement playing it :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I'm sitting at around 576 hours in TF2, though I haven't played it in a few months

Ganoncrotch said:
TruckOSaurus said:

As in 17,520 hours of play time?

No as per the post above this one my main characters have 20,232 hours of playtime over the past 11 years.... and hopefully this clears up why I get offended a bit when people say I hate PC gaming and have an agenda against it lol :D

Should point out that picture is also about 3 months or so old... so it maybe has increased by about another 10 days by now.

That's some serious dedication to one game! I thought I had clocked a lot of hour on Diablo II but my 500 hours doesn't mesure up at all.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Ganoncrotch said:

No as per the post above this one my main characters have 20,232 hours of playtime over the past 11 years.... and hopefully this clears up why I get offended a bit when people say I hate PC gaming and have an agenda against it lol :D

Should point out that picture is also about 3 months or so old... so it maybe has increased by about another 10 days by now.

That's some serious dedication to one game! I thought I had clocked a lot of hour on Diablo II but my 500 hours doesn't mesure up at all.

I think my time spent in WoW should always be the exception though since there really isn't many other games where someone might play pretty much constantly for 11 years of their lives. That said though considering over my time doing it I got to go through all the stages of play from utter noob to being the number one geared Druid on our server at a point Outland EU, one of the more full servers out there, Leading my guild for about 5 years of that time through some of the hardest content out there while at the same stage trying to maintain a fun envoirment I think I managed a fairly good balance.

Like I said about too though it wasn't just in game achievements that play time earned me since it got me friends across Europe that I would never have met (the majority of whom irl) and a wife that I most certainly would not have encountered given how generally shy I was before starting this game off but after leading about... 1000+ raids from 10-40 man over the last decade using Teamspeak to direct people my shyness was one of the boss's I managed to kill a good number of years ago in WoW and outside of the game.

But yeah... 500 hours is around 20 days, 1/40th the time I have clocked up in WoW, bit crazy in ways.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I know i have over 400 hours in warhawk on ps3. MAN those were the days...

500 hours and counting in Rocket League

756 hours in Halo 4. Plus another 36 hours playing Halo 4 in the Master Chief Collection.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Pretty sure I have spent thousands of hours on Age of Empires 2's multiplayer over my life.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.