By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is there anything stopping Trump from becoming God Emperor of mankind?

Who will win

TRUMP 52 42.62%

Hillary 70 57.38%

Total:122
Turkish said:
Soundwave said:

How long do those Trump Towers stay there as Turkey becomes more and more an Islamic state?

Secularism is a good thing, it's about time the Middle East learned that, having a bunch of religious nuts running your government leads to third world countries. 

There's a reason Westerners now are avoiding Turkey like the plague and Russians too. Instead of embracing the ideals of Western secularism they're running backwards to a mideval/dark ages ideology. 

Fact 1: Turkey has been a muslim state for over 1000 years, ain't nothing gonna change that.

Fact 2: Turkey is still more secular than all the Arab nations combined

Fact 3: You're praising a dictator who gassed thousands of innocent people, you make me sick

Fact 4: The "Islamist dictator" Erdogan tripled Turkey's GDP and brought welfare to the country, unlike the butcher you worship that brought nothing but misery and pain, even 10 years after his death Iraq is still a mess, may he burn in hell for eternity.

Who cares what you Westerners think? It's the West that turned the middle east into this mess, the British Empire came here a 100 years ago, drew some artificial borders and the region is still hurting because of it. The middle east had stability and peace for over 700 years under the Turks.

Might consider not taking sides in the next European war, then. And, if you do, don't do it through a secretive alliance with the Germans. Blaming Western Europe for coming in and redistributing territories after the Turks allied against them in WW1 is like kicking an enraged lioness and then complaining when you get turned into cat food.

Around the Network

God help the world if that maniac gets access to nuclear codes.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I wouldn't put too much stock in the polls over the next week. Candidates usually get a bump after the convention.

To answer your question: we the voters can and will stop this thin-skinned narcissist from winning the most powerful job on the planet.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TRUMP, TAKE MY ENERGY つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TRUMP, TAKE MY ENERGY つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

RolStoppable said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
I wouldn't put too much stock in the polls over the next week. Candidates usually get a bump after the convention.

To answer your question: we the voters can and will stop this thin-skinned narcissist from winning the most powerful job on the planet.

You, the voters, elected Bush twice. Might as well place a bet on the Browns winning the next Super Bowl, that's equally dependable.

Why must you remind me of my country's two biggest embarrassments: George W. Bush and the Cleveland Browns.

Around the Network

Yeah. Many things like Death Note(last resort), Geass, etc.

Turkish said:

Fact 1: Turkey has been a muslim state for over 1000 years, ain't nothing gonna change that.

Fact 2: Turkey is still more secular than all the Arab nations combined

Fact 3: You're praising a dictator who gassed thousands of innocent people, you make me sick

Fact 4: The "Islamist dictator" Erdogan tripled Turkey's GDP and brought welfare to the country, unlike the butcher you worship that brought nothing but misery and pain, even 10 years after his death Iraq is still a mess, may he burn in hell for eternity.

Who cares what you Westerners think? It's the West that turned the middle east into this mess, the British Empire came here a 100 years ago, drew some artificial borders and the region is still hurting because of it. The middle east had stability and peace for over 700 years under the Turks.

It's funny that I cannot tell you are serious or not, because, let's face it, you can't just start to shitpost your new dictator even if you dislike him because that's quite a little bit risky at the moment. Sad, ain't it? 

Also, blame yourselves and a medieval culture who wallows on religious obscurantism, coupled with overpopulation and an idle young population who can't find a job and decent living standards, for the perpetual crisis you live in. Not artificial borders who have been drawn for countries and empires (like the Ottomans - not to mention borders are artificial by definition, so that's quite an oxymoron here) because there are many regions in the world where different cultures can live within a single state with much less tension.

I would be extremely ashamed if I was born there and this piece of shit gets elected, that man is like a cheap parody of US, and yet they will vote for it, incredible.

I think Trumps chance of being Emperor depends on not just how well he can maintain a good flow of spice from Dune but on him convincing the House and Senate,to hand over all authority over Dune to him, that purpose would be aided greatly if he can convince/trick the EU into fighting the rebels on dune for him , the most likely tack in regards to this would be to show evidence that Dune is behind brexit and the UK will become the center for all spice trade in regards to Europe and if that doesn't work tell them that Dune has wmd's.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

OP doesn't understand how the electoral college works even though there's a gigantic map there.

Clinton is still winning

QED