By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just ignore him.....

Roketan said:
pbroy said:

Is it a penis? 🙄

Nothing so simple. My secret can shake the foundation if this community.

See now you're just cultivating interest in people trying to coax the secret out of you. You would have been much better off just telling me in private yesterday, and be done with it. Now it's gonna turn into a thing

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
FragilE^ said:
Second time seeing a thread like this, and once again I have no idea what happened :/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=218805&page=1#

This proves no evidence of a crime. Someone wiped the post clean and history has been erased. It's like taking OJ to court.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I'm gonna pretend I know what's going on, now who wants a sample of StarOcean's omelette?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Roketan said:
pbroy said:

Is it a penis? 🙄

That you are related to Kerotan? Everyone knows that.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Ultrashroomz said:
I'm gonna pretend I know what's going on, now who wants a sample of StarOcean's omelette?

Does it have secret sauce in it?

Around the Network
Roketan said:
pbroy said:

Is it a penis? 🙄

You are the killer that OJ has vowed to look for for all these years? 😲

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Angelus said:
Ultrashroomz said:

Uh, if you count a gallon of olive oil and unidentifiable white stuff as a secret, then sure.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

FunFan said:
Roketan said:

That you are related to Kerotan? Everyone knows that.

LOL my name is comes from ROKETSAN a turkish company that makes weapons. I thought that removing the s word it sounded cooler. 

Oh and regarding the toad, i was looking for Toad (my favorite game character) avatar but i couldn't find anything i like. Also i have 2 toads and one cat in my house.

I can't believe how this coincedence confused the whole forum. 

Wright said:
Lrdfancypants said:

It might hinder new registers as well. If the forum and site doesn't grow it could cease to exist. 

It would hinder it but not to the point of being deal-breaker. Users who want to still participate and be good contributors of this site won't mind waiting 24 hours, as annoying as it would be. People who would only want to cause chaos will get bored easily if they have to halve their trolling time that much. Heck, NeoGaf drives a lot of discussion and it does grow despite having one of the worst registration systems ever conceived.

A delayed new user is eventually good, but a rushed newcomer is forever bad.

- Shigeru Miyamoto.

What an odd quote. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Ultrashroomz said:
Angelus said:

Uh, if you count a gallon of olive oil and unidentifiable white stuff as a secret, then sure.

Hmm...I guess that's not very secret

But I've never had any bad experiences with olive oil and white stuff, so why not. Let's have some