By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Just ignore him.....

Second time seeing a thread like this, and once again I have no idea what happened :/

Around the Network
FragilE^ said:
Second time seeing a thread like this, and once again I have no idea what happened :/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=218805&page=1#

FragilE^ said:

Hadoram was spamming in threads and made several threads claiming that he never did anything wrong when in reality he was flaming by calling someone a fanboy.

Roketan said:
Angelus said:

Hey you owe me secret!

I know but... can i trust you? Will you keep it a secret from everybody? I am not talking about a small secret or anything. It's a HUGE one.

Is it a penis? 🙄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Roketan said:

I know but... can i trust you? Will you keep it a secret from everybody? I am not talking about a small secret or anything. It's a HUGE one.

Is it a penis? 🙄

Nothing so simple. My secret can shake the foundation if this community.

Around the Network

He seems to like Carl2291 alot.

Proud to be a Californian.

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:
Man, I feel like I missed something really fun as of late xD

Me too...

Cloudwoman, let us laugh together for the sake of laughing!

Okay.... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Wright said:

Instead of ignoring him, we should take this opportunity to really think about how we can prevent this from happening again.

For example, new registered users should have a bigger cooldown time when posting. Or not being able to post at all for their very first day. That would dissuade a lot of trolls.

Totaly agree.

StarOcean said:
FragilE^ said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=218805&page=1#

That's fantastic!

O.o

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3