By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cooking with StarOcean #4

Was it right that I was banned?

No, you called nobody fan... 6 46.15%

Yes, moderaters can ban w... 7 53.85%

Total:13

Did you really needed to spam that many threads? One would had been enough.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network
hadoram2 said:

what about answering the second part? Oh you cant. Thanks for prooving me finally right.

Holy fudge, why did the image got all pixelated like that?

And it's easy to answer for this second part. Miyamotoo has been around much longer than you, and users that have proved to be at least competent enough to discuss things and stay unbanned for long times get the benefit of doubt. Not only that, but given he's a big Nintendo fan, he directly quoted a post that contradicted the fallacies in your OP while also pointing out that it then felt like bitching more than competent discussion (coming from someone without a history of being competent at it, mind you). I'm not sure what's so breaking rules about that, could you elaborate please?

You then had to go and reply directly to him, failing to acknowledge that you weren't being objective and most things you said weren't facts either. And then you had to end it with that unfortunately comment that we all pretty much agree was aimed at Miyamotoo (good for you if you aimed at more people, means you were being even more aggravating). There, hope you're happy now.

FunFan said:
Did you really needed to spam that many threads? One would had been enough.

I agree.

hadoram2 said:

Banned for no reason? Why?

See this:

Miyamotoo said:

Basically, this his post just proves that this thread is just about bitching NIntendo.

Hadoram: uhm no. Thats called beeing objektive and those mentioned things all are facts.

Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though.

- Moderated, Carl

So I (hadoram) was banned for what ? Somebody blamed me i would bitch about nintendo by just giving my opinion based on facts. I do this about every company. That called critism.

The moderator need to be a huge fanboy to ban me for this LOL. He should ban the other guy who blamed me, not me by justing responding and explaining/disproving it.

At vgchartz: Please remove this moderator.

I believe that this part is the reason why you were banned. That part seemed more like flaming than criticism.

You called someone a fanboy. That is against the rules and banworthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

It's better to call someone anything but a fanboy around these parts

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

@OP could you honestly just do me 1 favour, rather than figuring out ways around forum bans with that temp email company you use and spamming rubbish like this, could you actually stop and think for a minute to yourself, why do do you have to go through these hoops, why do you know of their existence at all, and it should hopefully get through to you that it is because you do not know how to play well with others, you do not know how to communicate at a base level with other people.

Just rather than using a temp email to create another account or move to another forum after this, go outside, talk to another person... in person, the way you do online, because I'm sure once they've walked away from you, and you rummage around on the ground to find some mud to rub on your face to attempt to talk to them a second time as another person or have stuck a number 2 on your face, you'll see that this isn't how real communication works, that you cannot just assume another persona and continue a conversation, you must alter more than a username to change the fundamental issues you have with communication as a whole.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

btw funny fact: I voted Yes just for trolling you guys :D

hadoram3 said:

Lulz das so hard core xdddd

hadoram3 said:

hadoram3 fw: