By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Ash finally win a Pokemon League? *UPDATED OP: Finals over, the conclusion is...!!!

Do you think this was a good outcome?

Yes 13 14.44%

No 77 85.56%

Total:90
deskpro2k3 said:

it's all because of that damn Pikachu. he wont F'n evolve. I don't know why Ash is still clinging on to him, he is nothing but dead weight.

who in the right mind will give up a Charizard..over a freakin Pikachu..

Yeah not his best Pokemon, but you can't say Pikachu is dead weight, he's definately above the likes of Oshawott by actually being competent n useful and able to win tough battles. Charizard might be better, especially since Pikachu lost Volt Tackle, but Pikachu is still good.

Aura7541 said:

BW was a dumpster fire to the point that I stopped watching it after Ash got his last badge. His battles against Elesa and Roxie were really bad. The gym battles in XY are loads better because Ash combines strategy and inventiveness to win. Not to mention, the choreography has been really good, too.

@OP. Ash won't win the Kalos League not because he will lose to Alain, but because Team Flare will interrupt their battle. The XY&Z OP appears to hint at Ash and Alain facing off again and Ash will beat Alain, "winning" the Kalos League though it won't be an official league battle. At least, that's what I think will happen.

Yeah I didn't watch BW much at all, but you gotta atleast watch his Top 8 match against Cameron, probably the single worst battle in the entire series considering it's a high level League match, or atleast supposed to be! It's so cringeworthy and bad that it's good!

The episode title being "Kalos League Victory" implies that the battle will be concluded, but I guess it could be misleading. While your scenario isn't as good as an official victory, I would be okay with that. I think that battle in the opening can still happen and infact would have more reason to happen if Ash beats Alain now. Alain would basically become Sasuke lel.

Around the Network

I'm guessing you mean the leagues that are in the games. Because he did win the Orange league, ie the filler season that was made to tide the anime over until Gold and Silver came out.

He won the orange league if memory serves me right. Its not in the games but hey its something.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Peh said:

Ever heard of rhetorical questions? I suppose not.

Also, that's not what I am sayin'. There are better examples like One Piece or...Bleach.. that's what I sayin'. Just sayin'.

If you really think I haven't heard of that then you're even worse than Ash during BW. Also, so you expect people to be able to read your mind then, since there was no indication your question was rhetorical. I think that's even sillier than asking questions you don't want answered.

Uh... okay? As long as you got my point then I don't really care if there were better examples. Seems like you're just trying to be difficult to be difficult so this will also be my last response to you on the matter.

You can't read my mind? Oh my gosh, are you for real?

Do you think the above questions need to be answered?

We are talking about a fictional bad anime show aimed for kids,.. how could you take my questions literal?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Harkins1721 said:
Luke888 said:

I haven't followed the XY series because I can't stand Ash after BW but I really enjoyed the Japanese opening called Mega Volt!

Oh trust me you werent alone. BW started off great and just went to shit. And overall was just terrible imo. I was very cautious of XY but I watched the first episode and it got me hooked. Each gym fight has been spectacular. 

Did he lose any gym battle ?

Around the Network

This is why Red is the best!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Banned for no reason? Why?

See this:

Miyamotoo said:

Basically, this his post just proves that this thread is just about bitching NIntendo.

Hadoram: uhm no. Thats called beeing objektive and those mentioned things all are facts.

Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though.

- Moderated, Carl

So I (hadoram) was banned for what ? Somebody blamed me i would bitch about nintendo by just giving my opinion based on facts. I do this about every company. That called critism.

The moderator need to be a huge fanboy to ban me for this LOL. He should ban the other guy who blamed me, not me by justing responding and explaining/disproving it.

At vgchartz: Please remove this moderator.

Luke888 said:
Harkins1721 said:

Oh trust me you werent alone. BW started off great and just went to shit. And overall was just terrible imo. I was very cautious of XY but I watched the first episode and it got me hooked. Each gym fight has been spectacular. 

Yes. I believe it was stated he lost to 2 of them the first time around and came back and won. 

Harkins1721 said:
Luke888 said:

Yes. I believe it was stated he lost to 2 of them the first time around and came back and won. 

Ohhhhhh, nice, I might just have to watch it now (which means in December because I have too many things to watch/read), the episodes of Sinnoh where he challenged the Ghost type gym leader were some of the best in my opinion, Imho they should make shure Ash loses 3/4 times  against gym leaders in each region...

Luke888 said:
Harkins1721 said:

Ohhhhhh, nice, I might just have to watch it now (which means in December because I have too many things to watch/read), the episodes of Sinnoh where he challenged the Ghost type gym leader were some of the best in my opinion, Imho they should make shure Ash loses 3/4 times  against gym leaders in each region...

He was smart in most og his gym fights. The writers giving him justice for once.