By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many copies will Zelda: BotW sell?

Sales in Million

1-5 33 14.54%

5-7 63 27.75%

7-9 64 28.19%

10-12 44 19.38%

13-15 8 3.52%

15+ 15 6.61%

Total:227

What do you think?

I am gonna go a bit wild and predict it will be the best selling Zelda game of all time (without all those remakes that is)

10+ million incoming - Physical+digital+Wii U+NX

Around the Network

8 million just like twilight princess.

Around 3m. Because the NX is gonna sell horribly and Nintendo will go bankrupt, eventually they will be bought by Sony who will then release Nintendo games on the Playstation (PS5 by then) and make the world a happier place in the process.

Jpcc86 said:
Around 3m. Because the NX is gonna sell horribly and Nintendo will go bankrupt, eventually they will be bought by Sony who will then release Nintendo games on the Playstation (PS5 by then) and make the world a happier place in the process.

nice creepy pasta, pal

Jpcc86 said:

That's a joke, right?

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
13 millions to 15 ofcourse, EVERY nintendo wiiU user will get a copy.

I'd get a Wii U copy even if I didn't own the console because it's probably going to be a collector's item.

Around 11 million between NX and WiiU

7-9 million. People are really hyped for this one. Maybe even more in the 10-11 millions if the NX is any good.

20 billion.

That's right, it's going to be such a good game that it will sell more than the population of people on Earth itself and aliens will finally make contact just to go to a local Gamestop or Best Buy and buy an NX with the game. 

I'm gonna guess 8-10 million on WiiU + NX combined in its lifetime.

FloatingWaffles said:

20 billion.

That's right, it's going to be such a good game that it will sell more than the population of people on Earth itself and aliens will finally make contact just to go to a local Gamestop or Best Buy and buy an NX with the game. 

I'm gonna guess 8-10 million on WiiU + NX combined in its lifetime.

Lol I like your style.

@OP: well, I imagine a lot of people will double dip and get both versions. I'm thinking maybe 2.5 million on WiiU and 4.5 million on NX? So that would be around 7 million lifetime.