By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - US air strike in Syria kills up to 85 civilians 'mistaken for Isil fighters'

Tagged games:

-snip-

Alt removed -RavenXtra

Around the Network

-snip-

Alt removed -RavenXtra

-snip-

Alt removed -RavenXtra

-snip-

Alt removed -RavenXtra

Then they wonder why ISIS is doing all this shit.

Around the Network

-snip-

Alt removed -RavenXtra

nil8r153 said:
Truly sad.

May Allah have mercy on the dead and give victory to the oppressed.

This is something that will either be:

a) Fobbed off as "Collateral damage" or
b) Justified by the recent Nice attack

There will be a small minority who will call this cowardly act what it is.

People sometimes wonder what causes extremism. If anything makes me want to travel overseas and pick up a gun it is seeing my brothers and sisters being mercilessly slaughtered from every angle!!!

You post as though these civilian deaths were done on purpose.

Mystro-Sama said:
Then they wonder why ISIS is doing all this shit.

To establish a caliphate.

spurgeonryan said:
hershel_layton said:
Things like this is what contributes to groups like ISIS

Sure. I had a bully when I was a kid. I do not go around putting people in acid buckets though to get back at the world. In fact, I do not go around even bullying people. This is the same idea that has turned Americans against cops. They shot a few African Americans in dangerous neighbor hoods wrongly, now lets go kill them! I assure you cops are not going out and killing for fun. Many like to do things like have jobs. 

...what?

First off, don't you expect a terrorist group to rise out of nowhere if we constantly interfere with the middle east? We are the ones who ruined their governments. We are the ones who ruined their countries. It's not surprising that islamic extremism rose and created a huge global issue.

Also, you shouldn't use such a weak strawman argument to make a connection. There is a huge difference between some prick calling you a faggot and a country destabilizing the economy and government of another country.

Unless I'm missing out on something, there's no correlation between getting bullied and having your country be destroyed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Ganoncrotch said:
hershel_layton said:
Things like this is what contributes to groups like ISIS

Yeah pretty much this sort of "mistake" is going to be used as a PR tool by tools to paint the US as a villain when something like this happens, of course even reading the linked article and you'll see that

"Many Isil fighters are still holed up in the city, and are preventing thousands of civilians from leaving, effectively using them as human shields. "

So yeah... Sure the US did kill civilians, but they're civilians who are being held there by terrorists and used as human shields, to put all the blame of this on the US forces is really just weak minded. If you have terrorists who hold these children hostages to use them as shields... how do you try to paint them as the good guys here doing the right things?

Uhh...I never said isis was good in any shape or form(?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.