By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - US air strike in Syria kills up to 85 civilians 'mistaken for Isil fighters'

Tagged games:

bl00dyroar said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Next time there is an attack in the west I will again wonder why the west puts up with this jihad. We could obliterate them in weeks, but we dont.

West brought a war to place begging for it.

kind of fucked up saying they were "begging for it".. whether deaths are expected in war or not. these are innocent human lives that were not "begging for it".  

egypt, syria, iraq, iran, pakistan, afghanistan... all of these countries were doing just fine before the west came and pushed their "democratic" ideology, inciting revolutions that just lead to conflicts.  everything youre seeing now stems from the west's interference with the east's politics. 

Excuse me?  I don't know enough about the others to comment but Iraq and Iran were not "fine".  Especially Iraq, Saddam was an evil, destructive, brutal, cold dictator.  No matter what bad has come out of this, the hanging of that guy was the one truly and undeniably good thing.  The guy was psychotic.  

I do not agree with our attempts to make everyone over there conform to us and I think our continued withdrawal is necessary to allow what people are there to form their own societies BUT Iraq was not "fine" before we showed up there.  In fact, most of these countries that have had revolutions weren't fine.  Numerous non-government groups like Human Rights Watch et al have documented years of massive human rights violations committed by those governments.  It's just the UN, as usual, had no cocking spine to actually ENFORCE international law until the US got pissed because make no mistake, we are expected to be the tip of the spear of UN and NATO actions.  And when those actions go wrong, we are by extension the primary force to blame when they go wrong.  Not that I think this is all their fault, it's our fault for not thinking before we jumped into this mess.

Edit:  Also, if you are talking about western influence from the better part of a century ago, that's different  and while unfortunate, it's been the better part of a century.  And a lot of the problems in the Middle East are fueled by centuries' old problems and cultural conflicts.  

Around the Network
loy310 said:
85 more boys that will now grow up and join Isis out of revenge. Fucking crazy, been dropping bombs on them my whole life and still can't solve the problem. How many more bombs before we realize the shit ain't working.

How many bombs until they realize they are throwing their whole lives away?. I mean realistically if those 85 join IS in the hopes that they would crush the West or the US are in for a deloate and dreary reality with a stamepd DoD on their ehads the moment they decide revenge is the only way. The moment they take up arms and threaten to kill with AK's and the like is the moment they become the enemy and a threat to others. We can say the US is a threat but that doesn't excuse China, the UK, Russia, France, any other country with an army, nukes or other various weapons. 

OT:

It's terrible that these things happen but it's also terrible that we get suicide bombers wasting their lives and killing plenty of innocents in the name of a god they like. It's terrible that we have people who grow up who wish for nothing more than to beat their wives and stone them to death for not doing as demanded, not being free to choose what they want to do in their lives but to be commanded by a man. It's terrible that some truly believe it's perfectly okay to slaughter gay people because they think a god said it's legit.

The US has made a good number of horrible decisions, acted out on poor rationality or simply due to "get them before they get us", but lets not for a moment excuse those that would gladly slaughter entire countries given the power and opportunity in the name of a book/god, those people very much exist and in a number that isn't to ignore and take lightly.

I'm not usually into politics or relgious talks but I do get a bit fed up of the "poor little group that had their gov toppled" and then see that same body take action against various countries around the world in a way that makes them stand out over the decades. It ends up becoming like a mini version of the crusades with a group that stands out with the intention to slaughter in the name of a god. Why would or should I show sympathy for those that would wish another form of a crusade be it from any other religion?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Banned for no reason? Why?

See this:

Miyamotoo said:

Basically, this his post just proves that this thread is just about bitching NIntendo.

Hadoram: uhm no. Thats called beeing objektive and those mentioned things all are facts.

Every company makes mistakes, speeking about them is not "bitching". I know this is hard to understand for fanboys though.

- Moderated, Carl

So I (hadoram) was banned for what ? Somebody blamed me i would bitch about nintendo by just giving my opinion based on facts. I do this about every company. That called critism.

The moderator need to be a huge fanboy to ban me for this LOL. He should ban the other guy who blamed me, not me by justing responding and explaining/disproving it.

At vgchartz: Please remove this moderator.

nil8r153 said:
Truly sad.

May Allah have mercy on the dead and give victory to the oppressed.

This is something that will either be:

a) Fobbed off as "Collateral damage" or
b) Justified by the recent Nice attack

There will be a small minority who will call this cowardly act what it is.

People sometimes wonder what causes extremism. If anything makes me want to travel overseas and pick up a gun it is seeing my brothers and sisters being mercilessly slaughtered from every angle!!!

Then you should turn those guns on ISIS and others like them.  They kill plenty of your "brothers," as well.  They also hide like cowards among civilians, just so things like this happen, and they can use it as a recruiting tool.  Once Islamic terrorism and Sharia Law are dead, the Middle East can be a region of peace.