By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much do you think Okami Wii will sell?

I hope it sells 1 million.

Around the Network

Impossible. But it will probably sell better than the PS2 version, which would make me very happy. I'll say 350k.

Chrizum said:
Impossible. But it will probably sell better than the PS2 version, which would make me very happy. I'll say 350k.

Well according to Capcom they didn't care too much about the sales as long as the wii gamers are happy but I hope it sells  1 million so they will make okami 2.

1 million zelda fans like myself will love this game

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

200 million.J/K Um maybe about 250-500k.

Around the Network

I'll definitely be buying it. I predict 500k l2d.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

at least 10 copies.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I'll surely buy it, I think it might sell more than 250k

ctk495 said:
Chrizum said:

Well according to Capcom they didn't care too much about the sales as long as the wii gamers are happy but I hope it sells 1 million so they will make okami 2.

Ummm....  I don't think they ever said that...  reference...?

From what I remember, I think they said they will be happy if it matches PS2 sales.  I think they were disappointed by the amount of PS2 sales, but a remake generally costs a lot less than an original.

i bet if okami was released on the gamecube instead of the ps2 this game would have been a million seller

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99