Wait so mirrors edge sold over 91k digital since its above uc4 and we know uc4 did 190k with bundles?
The new Top 10 Physical + Digital chart doesn't include bundles. If you look it that way:
Mirror's Edge Physical Standalone Software Revenue + No bundles Revenue + Mirror's Edge Digital Software Revenue >>>>> Uncharted 4 Physical Standalone Software Revenue + No Bundle Revenue + No Digital Software Revenue
It's a biased comparison that's nonsensical in measuring actual game performance.
So now NPD charts are:
1) Revenue, not unit sales (so lower-selling $60 games like Mirror's Edge: Catalyst are skewed to be higher on the charts)
2) Only include digital sales from some publishers, excludes Bethesda, Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, Sega, etc.
3) Only include Steam + PSN + XBL digital sales, ignore all the other digital markets like Origin and Battle.net
4) No more console software rankings
5) Release a week later
6) Still don't include console bundles
In other words, they're completely fucking useless. NPD honestly shouldn't have even bothered. It shows how little they care about the public. My contact at NPD is just letting me share a few numbers as a personal favor. Outside of that....they just simply don't care.