By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Mini NES be a huge success this Holiday?

Do you think it has a chance to sell like a main home console this holiday? I think it might, if the right cards are played.

Around the Network

Unless Nintendo dosent have supply problems with it, I can easily see it selling 1+ million in the holidays(worldwide of course).

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Its a dirt cheap stocking stuffer, hard to see why it won't be a success.

se7en7thre3 said:
Its a dirt cheap stocking stuffer, hard to see why it won't be a success.

My thinking exactly. This is something that a ton of people will buy for each other over the holidays. I'll be buying one for my brother, myself, and maybe my dad. He used to play Donkey Kong on ColecoVision late at night when I was a baby dealing with colic

The Mini NES is a joke. No body was asking for this between old NES games, emulators and Wii and WiiU virtual consoles games. We already have or own most of these games. This is Nintendo trying to sell us something we already own. It might turn into a novelty gift but only if the price is low enough. Don't expect to see this come next Xmas.

Around the Network

Depends on what Micheal Pachter says about it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Depends. Im gonna buy only 3. But for like... presents. And stuff. 

yvanjean said:

The Mini NES is a joke. No body was asking for this between old NES games, emulators and Wii and WiiU virtual consoles games. We already have or own most of these games. This is Nintendo trying to sell us something we already own. It might turn into a novelty gift but only if the price is low enough. Don't expect to see this come next Xmas.

It might be like one of those small Coke freezers. They're kind of useless but still some people get them cause they look cool.

It'll sell a million easy. Even if it does that, it'll be a success. I doubt they're gonna take a loss on it either XD

How much is "success" for this?
1mil WW?

Pocky Lover Boy!