22 in 16 month, hopefully this year it could end with 35-40

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network

That's good for Wii.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

great thats good to hear

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

That's got a nice ring to it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

seriously considering the GC and N64 its pretty spectacular...its nice for nintendo to be back on top again...

ive been waiting oh so many years... 

Around the Network
Soriku said:
KKJODENmod...huh?

Whoever he is, he is Dutch and his username is very discriminating/racist. (except when you project it on football). 

I don't want to start a war here but.........

After 16 months how many million sellers did 360 have. A comparison would be interesting.

Thats nice for Wii, although the comparison with the GC is not really that accurate. Sure the Wii sells a lot more Software than the GC did and also more than the other current gen systems, but you have to consider that for last gen games a lot of data is still missing. For example Lego Star Wars 1 for the GC sold over 900 k in US only and im sure if the Others data were in, it would be a million seller too. And there are other games like that, where with the whole data they would be platinum. Of course this is the case for all older systems not only GC

Wii console total = 23 million sold. Wii million sellers = 22. Roughly every million Wii's sold the Wii has an additional million seller game.

go Wii