By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ignore Go for a second and check out these Two New Pokemon! UPDATE: New Trailer!

http://www.serebii.net/

"The bear is called Kiteruguma and is Normal/Fighting with the abilities Fluffy and Klutz, while the ghost is Mimikkyu and is Ghost/Fairy. It has the ability called Disguise.

People in Alola are scared of Kiteruguma to the point of having warning signs about it. It is really strong and can break anytthing in two. It likes to hug its trainers but is strong. Raising one puts your life in danger.

Mimikkyu hates sunlight, preferring dark places. It is rumoured that the cloth covering its body is a strategy to avoid the sun. Don't try to remove the cloth it is said that those that do become afflicted with an illness. Mimikkyu's costume is based on Pikachu merch that was popular 20 years ago. It wants to be loved by people like Pikachu is. We'll bring more as it comes"

Yet another Bear Pokemon, though I think it's type combination of Normal/Fighting is new atleast. The Pikachu wannabe I know for sure is a new type combo and a great one too! I also like it's theme, essentially hiding under a paperbag. I wonder if it evolves if we'll see it come out of it's shell. Anyway I like these new Pokes, keep em coming!

Also here's a new trailer showing some new stuff but not in detail.

View on YouTube

Around the Network

These are terrible

That's the most clever way of using a Pika-clone to date. I love it.

The bear is eh

Normal/Fighting isn't new, Meloetta and MegaLopunny already have it

Mimikkyu hates sunlight, preferring dark places. It is rumoured that the cloth covering its body is a strategy to avoid the sun. Don't try to remove the cloth it is said that those that do become afflicted with an illness. Mimikkyu's costume is based on Pikachu merch that was popular 20 years ago. It wants to be loved by people like Pikachu is. We'll bring more as it comes"

^ I can dig that.

Around the Network

Hate the design of these.

That bear looks like the mascot of a candy company.

This bear disturbs me, I don't like that design, the pikachu ghost tho, LOVE it!

These pokemon look strange as heck.

I love it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I love the Ghost Pikachu.

Someone on another forum just brought up the name Pikaboo for it. Fits perfectly.

LMAO they lost their mind.