By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ignore Go for a second and check out these Two New Pokemon! UPDATE: New Trailer!

I wonder what Mimikkyu actually looks like under that Pikachu costume.

Around the Network
Mr.GameCrazy said:
I wonder what Mimikkyu actually looks like under that Pikachu costume.

It's just like asking what's inside a Shedinja, you can't answer because it's a ghost type and you would probably die if it was set free, heck, to discover what was inside Banette we had to wait 10 years and they didn't even show the full thing...

Love the phantom pikachu, that pink pedobear however... not so much.

I would have loved the bear if it was dark/fairy. The bear could be interesting if it gets that typing. I have no idea what the pikachu cosplayer is.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I like the concept of the pikachu wannabe. The bear is hideous, period.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

More confirmation that they have exhausted their creativity.

I like the ghost's backstory.
The bear is meh to me.

mZuzek said:

Couldn't this guy be the only Pikachu wannabe of the generation? sigh...

Edit: the bear looks stupid though. I hope it evolves into something sweet but not holding my breath. Doesn't have anything on Teddiursa, Cubchoo and Pancham.

I am assuming it won't evolve since it's already pretty sizeable unlike Pancham and the rest. I'm disappointed in all the bears since their final evolutions are always edgy and aggressive which is not what I want in a bear pokemon.

The bear looks like he's from Hello Kitty Playing Pokemon Go makes me really miss the masterful designs of the first 151.

think-man said:
More confirmation that they have exhausted their creativity.

Well it's only two of who knows how many more Pokemon in the Alola region. I thought we learned that there will be a few Pkmn designs for every gen that are strange and maybe bad. Heck gen 1 is not immune to it either as some don't like Voltorb being a poke ball with electricity or a Jynx being...what it is. What about the previously announced Alola Pkmn? Apparently a pretty good amount of people like them. Plus, each design has a reason for them. A lot of these Pokemon are based off of real world concepts.