By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game would you buy a console for?

Have you ever bought a console for one game?

Yep, no regrets! 32 52.46%

Yes, it was a bad decision. 8 13.11%

No, that's ludicrous. 18 29.51%

I don't play games and a... 3 4.92%

Total:61

Uncharted and Crash Bandicoot.

Around the Network

I would but then all of those are with nintendo so I will grab their next console

Random_Matt said:
baloofarsan said:

I would probably also buy XB1 with a proper Fable game! 

Unfortunately it will not happen, at least not this generation! 

EDIT: I already bought PS4 while waiting for No Man's Sky.

They have the IP, sure someone will take it on. If not, MS should sell it to someone for the consumers sake.

It's a real shame. Lionhead went astray with Fable 3, and now we might not get any future installments. I really hope Microsoft farms out the property to someone. I'd love to see a proper sequel in the way of Fable and Fable II.

Dark Cloud 3 would prompt a much swifter PS4 purchase (I currently plan on getting one in 2018, getting the NX next year and I don't need to get two consoles in one year.) While I never get a console for any one lone game, Wind Waker HD prompted me to get a Wii U in 2013.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Halo. I got the Xbox, x60, and xb1 for Halo.

Around the Network

Would buy Xbox One just for Conker & Battletoads...

Right now Zelda is the only exclusive game I would buy a console for. Every other game I want to play is available on PC.

No one game can convince me to get a console, unfortunately.. I only buy systems that have enough games that I want to get and at a good price

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]