By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - A great human died today. R.I.P AbdusSatar Eidi

Presses X.

Nice to see we honor a real good person, not just someone with really good PR.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
Eagle367 said:

He was born in pre Pakistan India so it would have been difficult to truly know the age due to no system for birth certification so even these are estimates at best

I had no idea that India used to have a system like that. I feel bad that no one knows he's actual age.

Well the British did have some system but most Indians(only India at that time) Didn't even know their true age or give attention to it. Even my grandmother's true age is unknown

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

XanderXT said:
Eagle367 said:

He was born in pre Pakistan India so it would have been difficult to truly know the age due to no system for birth certification so even these are estimates at best

I had no idea that India used to have a system like that. I feel bad that no one knows he's actual age.

Many of my relatives born around that time do not know their actual age. They usually use their passport d.o.b. As their actual age although it can be completely wrong by months and even years.

This thread deserves more replies I don't know why this is so low although I think no matter his many people reply it would still be low

I urge to spread the thread as it is such an important and must know thing for any human being

Around the Network

Please tell more people about this thread

Fei-Hung said:
XanderXT said:

Many of my relatives born around that time do not know their actual age. They usually use their passport d.o.b. As their actual age although it can be completely wrong by months and even years.

Please tell more people about this thread

hershel_layton said:
bonzobanana said:
Mainstream media really should pick this up. What an incredible man and a true inspiration. It would be great to see such a positive story about a muslim which would help give some balance which I think we need to be honest. It's hard to think positively about muslims nowdays.

I feel horrible for agreeing with you.

Hopefully Muslims go through a reformation like Christians. I don't like seeing the kind ones get hate due to the other nutjobs.

Please spread the word about this thread. More people need to be replying

He is on The Wall Street Journal

Pakistan Mourns the Death of Abdul Sattar Edhi

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I guess more people should know about this.