By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Isn't Good. I Don't Want Another!

FOR NEARLY A YEAR I BEEN WANTING TO PLAY METROID BECAUSE I BEEN LISTENING TO THESE NINTENDO ASS KISSING REVIEWS AND WOW I WASTED MY MONEY      

First off when I got the game THEY FORCE ME TO USE THOSE SHITTY MOTION CONTROLS AGAIN LIKE THEY DID WITH ZELDA SKYWARD SWORD. WHICH AGAIN RUINED ANOTHER GAME FOR ME.

I load into the game and wow I was soo excited to play this because I thought I was missing out. But again I KNEW i was gonna have a hard time because of the kid controls they force you to use but whatever. I had a hard SCANNING, SHOOTING, REMEMBERING THE BUTTONS and everything else. Why cant we just use a normal controller?? Using motion controls made it SO HARD to aim

Going through the first stage was confusing because the game didnt tell you ANYTHING about the game. I HAD to google search alot of stuff on how to use certain things. Like I spent about 30 minutes beating the stage and the boss, but I went thought the WHOLE pause menu and didnt see a Save feature (which makes this game crappy)  so  since they didnt tell me about how the saving went I ASSUMED it autosaves. I shut my Wii U off and go eat, I come back AND IT MAKES ME DO EVERYTHING AGAIN WTF!! I was trying to go somewhere and quickly tried to do this over again to see if I can beat this game far enough to beat this game,  So I do, I beat the boss AGAIN and THEY TIME ME (which makes this game crappy)  So i go through all the tunnels and they DONT TEACH ME HOW TO SWING WITH THIS BLUE ROPE. I had to look it up online and seen several OTHER complains about how this game is crappy. THEN I RUN OUT OF TIME and thats when I said     SCREW THIS GAME WOW METROID IS TRASH. Like I'm done.  and you know what they make me do? They make me do EVERYTHING else all over again -_- NINTENDO IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WOW. GIVE ME ANOTHER GAME LIKE THIS.    

Where's all the checkpoints in this game???? Are they any checkpoints at all? I spend half an hour and beat a boss AND NOT 1 CHECKPOINT?!  

This game is too hard and I'm GLAD Nintendo hates it too. I hope we never see a Metroid game again. Nintendo fans dont deserve this crappy franchise.

WHAT MAKES A GAME CRAPPY

1. Being hard
  2. Lack of checkpoints
  3. Lack of teaching controls
  4. Lack of a normal controller... cough Nintendo cough
  5. Lack of options to ATLEAST use a normal controller
  6. Lack of being an easy mode if the game is hard   
  7. Lag

Note: I am not hating this game because of its difficulty. I am hating this game mainly for its lack of checkpoints and motion controls.  

Around the Network

But what about the Metroid erotica you can find on the internet? Is it trash as well? No skill is required to watch it.

Wait you think metroid prime it's hard? I mean it's not surprinsing considering it's you

Wow. Are you are you're a Nintendo fan? Maybe mobile games are more your speed.

Around the Network

Do you make a thread every couple of months complaining about hard games?

I mean this post is going to get removed so I don't know why I'm even responding, but if you can't get use to the (superior) Wii controls you could have just grabbed a GameCube and Prime 1 - combined they're like $40.

Everything else sounds like you're either trolling really hard or you legitimately didn't play the game (so, trolling). There are difficulty settings in case you missed it, and the rest is just an incoherent rant.

If you're being serious, there are better ways to discuss this than a rambling rant post on a random forum. Nobody's going to take you seriously the way you present yourself with this.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

It's pretty easy. Get good or go home.

I'll give this thread 20 hours before it gets locked. 

You know what else is trash? Ah, nevermind.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

No the game wasnt hard. It was tooo confusing. It would've helped a little if Nintendo gave us a better explaination to their games. It would help if they shut motion controls off for this game. Even if I do turn it to the easiest mode it can offer... it wouldn't change things.