By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Isn't Good. I Don't Want Another!

Your problem is that you're trying to play video games. 

This should be a more fitting toy for you. 

Around the Network

People like OP are the reason auto levels in Mario Maker don't have a 100% completion rate.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Wuh...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I can agree that motion controls ruin games :)

I dropped Metroid Prime after 8-10 hours in-game. It really boring and monotonous from time to time.

Around the Network

Honestly too many caps in your post.

Metroid isn't the greatest, but it's not trash. Lol. Pretty solid to good game series. Old ones are a classic and considered great for their time. Highly influential. Shit even I've been wrecking people for years on Smash with Samus and now Zero Suit.

I'm usually calling out Nintendo fans for being overly biased and unrealistic, but come on lol.

Metroid series/prime are kinda dope.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

There is an easy mode for Metroid Prime. In fact, the "normal mode" is basically easy mode in the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

From the time I've played the entire trilogy, the controls were actually very easy to remember.
You just need to remember this: B is to jump, A is to shoot, the "-" button and hold to bring up the menu for different visors (one of them is scanning), + and hold to change beams (except for Corruption where you turn on Hyper Mode), C button to turn into a ball, and Z and hold to lock on an enemy. That's the basics.

From my point of view, the motion controls were great for the trilogy. They're much better than the GC controller for the games imo.

Just needed to read the title of this to know it was gonna be you

o_O no offense, but it sounds kind of dumb >.<

I only can accept the controls part (even though I prefer motion in shooters by far)

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Prime is a trilogy that is rarely spoken of negatively. It's one of the few trilogies mentioned in the "best of all time" discussions regularly that's never really questioned. It's interesting to see someone dislike it and explain why.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"