Hyrule Warriors 15 7.25%

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 12 5.80%

Deus Ex Human Revolution 22 10.63%

Shovel Knight 15 7.25%

Assassin's Creed IV 11 5.31%

Batman Arkham City 8 3.86%

Other 11 5.31%

Total:207

Why is Hyrule Warriors on the list but not Smash Bros?

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network
Esiar said:
Why is Hyrule Warriors on the list but not Smash Bros?

I don't own it, but I was told the 3DS version has a different set of levels and only shares the characters and movesets of the Wii U game?

Rayman Legends with ACIV as a close second.

I think the multi-format game I've played the most is Sonic Racing Transformed and now I guess Zombi U is multi-format so that can be included too.

Generally been disappointed with multi-format wii u games. I have a ps3 and 360 and they generally play better on those consoles. The cpu bottleneck in wii u really causes the frame rate to collapse in some games under high load and even in the fast areas is weaker than the older consoles.

Metallox said:
Human Revolution. Simply no contest.

Around the Network

Human Revolution. While Bayonetta, Rayman Legends and MH3U all are great, Human Revolution improved upon its earlier versions by adding great gamepad features that made the game better. (for me at least)

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Bayonetta

Human Revolution is among the most boring games I have played in many years, I dont get the love for it as much as I would like to.

Hyrule Warriors!!!!
Soooo simple but quite enjoyable!!!!
Need a sequel or another crossover

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Rayman Legends, the greatest 2d platformer and the most beautiful game of all time...

Ok fine tied with SMB3, don't make me choose between those two.

I don't have Wii U but I have a PS3 and going by games on PS3 and what I've heard about the improvements and downgrades in the Wii versions, I'll go with NFS Most Wanted, since its close to the PC version and it looks pretty amazing even on PS3.

The best multiplatform game on Wii U is Batman: Arkham City, one of the best games ever made.