By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - UPDATED: Seven NEW Pokémon announced !

I like them. They are not more of the same.

Around the Network
97alexk said:
JRPGfan said:
That looks horrible.... have they run out of ideas to make decently looking pokemon?

To me these designs are one of the most inspired designs i seen in pokemon, except maybe that firefly pokemon, even though we never had a firefly pokemon

Volbeat and Illumise are a thing, and imho the Fairy/Bug type is supposed to be a Midge...

97alexk said:

Ok im the only one here who love most of these designs? i think the weirdness is awsome. Especially that dragon looks like falcor from the never ending story.

Kinda exactly what I said like 4 posts before yours :p

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

They look bad because they ran out of good design ideas over 10 years ago. I mean c'mon one of those pokemon looks like a toy bus LMFAO

Flouff said:
the second one looks like a volkswagen combi turning into a spaceship, that's ... special

First thing i thought when i saw it was a toy bus 

Around the Network

I think they look pretty good to me. Then again Ivr found that I like quite a few of the newer pokemon, some that even the majority hate so I might not be the best judge

Luke888 said:
97alexk said:

To me these designs are one of the most inspired designs i seen in pokemon, except maybe that firefly pokemon, even though we never had a firefly pokemon

Volbeat and Illumise are a thing, and imho the Fairy/Bug type is supposed to be a Midge...

Nope, a bee fly. They're just as cute in real life: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/63/07/d4/6307d42ba84a8ba1374c79fafb5be857.jpg

Ultrashroomz said:
Dat fat ass rat. o:

It's cute af

But that Bus Bug Pokemon is haunting me. I cant take it.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

the vast majority of Pokemon after the first gen or so look like crap, we're talking since the 2000s. here and there there will be a cool looking one... for me its the concept of Pokemon that still must be attractive, not so much the individual new Pokemon. you just can't beat the old evolutions of like Charmander, Squirtle, etc.

Bad?
I found them either cute, colourful or goofy! My fave is the first one!

Pocky Lover Boy!