By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming's most blatant rip-off games

Chris Hu said:
I wonder what happened to the Polish first person shooter that was in development that pretty much ripped off the Uncharted franchise.

If you're talking about Deadfall Adventures, it released on 2013. But it now less resembles Uncharted than when the developer first show it.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Chris Hu said:
I wonder what happened to the Polish first person shooter that was in development that pretty much ripped off the Uncharted franchise.

If you're talking about Deadfall Adventures, it released on 2013. But it now less resembles Uncharted than when the developer first show it.

Nope that is not it since Nordic Games is a Swedish developer and the game I'm talking about was from a Polish developer there is a thread about it somewhere on vgcharts.  On second thought that might just be it since it was actually developed by The Farm 51 and they are from Poland.

Chris Hu said:
Wright said:

Nope that is not it since Nordic Games is a Swedish developer and the game I'm talking about was from a Polish developer there is a thread about it somewhere on vgcharts.  On second thought that might just be it since it was actually developed by The Farm 51 and they are from Poland.

Yeah, it's just like that, Nordic Games published it, but it was developed by The Farm 51.

Wright said:
Chris Hu said:

Yeah, it's just like that, Nordic Games published it, but it was developed by The Farm 51.

I'm guessing they changed it so they wouldn't get sued by Sony.