By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMPLETE: First 10 Weeks: Uncharted 4 vs Other popular titles

Tagged games:

Where will Uncharted finish by week 10?

3.5 million 37 20.33%

4 million 47 25.82%

4.5 million 25 13.74%

5 million 24 13.19%

5.5 million 12 6.59%

6 million 10 5.49%

7 million 4 2.20%

8 million 6 3.30%

9 million 0 0%

10 million! 17 9.34%

Total:182

So it stop at 3.5 Millions. Not too bad. But not as great as i expect it. (4.5 Millions)
Having said that, Uncharted 4 launched the same day as DOOM and in the month of Overwatch, Homefront Revolution, Battleborn, Witcher 3 Blood & Wine.
I rate 8/10 for the sale points.
10/10 being call of duty while 1/10 being some unknown indie.

Around the Network

3.5m according to vgchartz, with digital/bundle copies i'm sure it's at 5m easily

peterdavid12345 said:
So it stop at 3.5 Millions. Not too bad. But not as great as i expect it. (4.5 Millions)
Having said that, Uncharted 4 launched the same day as DOOM and in the month of Overwatch, Homefront Revolution, Battleborn, Witcher 3 Blood & Wine.
I rate 8/10 for the sale points.
10/10 being call of duty while 1/10 being some unknown indie.

I don't know how well it will sell lifetime, but I will go with 10+ Millions. This was the first Uncharted launched outside of November, wasn't ? Majority of the tittles of the opening launched in the last months of the year and, because of that, had a % increase in some months while the comum thing is to drop every week.

The complete lack of competition helped a lot. I thought hitting 4 mil would be tough but it should reach that by the holidays and then 4.5 mil in the holidays should be easy. 

foodfather said:

The complete lack of competition helped a lot. I thought hitting 4 mil would be tough but it should reach that by the holidays and then 4.5 mil in the holidays should be easy. 

The original PS4 (with discount) and the main PS4 Slim's bundle is Uncharted 4. So, it can sell more than 4 Million on VG Chartz before the holidays.