By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever...not pressed the button or ignore what you were supposed to do?

...Because you had the strong curiosity to see what would happen then?

Video related...sort of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngORPZj4wwY

Around the Network

All the time. Also to see if the developers are cool enough to add something for people like me (Breaking the 4th wall somehow)

Oh yeah, particularly if I'm free to reload to a previous state.

No, not really. I'll just google it. Doesn't like to redo the part of the game, just for the sake of what could have happened.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

The Wonderful 101 has lots of QTEs scattered around each stage, and all of them have a specific failure scene that probably nobody's gonna see, but PG went that extra mile anyway.

Around the Network

Yup I remember doing that in resident evil 4 just to see how Leon would die

Sometimes... you just wanna see what happends if you dont :p

Yep, all the time. But not in the button press variety so much. But I've walked away from tons of supposedly tense and time sensetive moments in games, to just diddle around in the world, do sidequests, smash some vases....

The NPCs will be all: 'The fate of the World rests on your Shoulders! You need to face your Nemesis now! Hurry before it's too late!'
And I'll be like: 'Uhu...Hold on, I need to loot that. And possibly mow some grass for a couple of days.'

There's usually never consequences.

Paper Mario: TTYD after you defeat Shadow Queen and she gives you the option to join forces with her...

Sometimes. ^^