By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Ocean 5 Integrity and Faithlessness Metacritic Review - (60 Meta Rating - Gabriel Celeste May Cry Edition)

I'd like to read some SO fans opinions about this title.



God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?


Around the Network

This is one of those games I wouldn't mind going multi-plat. Bad score for an exclusive on my console of love 💖. Kinda makes it meaningless. But if it was on Xbone too, it would just pass like a silent fart. With no fingers pointing to who to shame.

Good thing this game didn't have a collectors edition or some cool pre-order bonuses in the US, or I would have had a day one turd at full price.

Also, SO3 sucked balls on 360. The disc swapping bullshit pissed me off and I stopped playing.







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:

This is one of those games I wouldn't mind going multi-plat. Bad score for an exclusive on my console of love 💖. Kinda makes it meaningless. But if it was on Xbone too, it would just pass like a silent fart. With no fingers pointing to who to shame.

Good thing this game didn't have a collectors edition or some cool pre-order bonuses in the US, or I would have had a day one turd at full price.

Also, SO3 sucked balls on 360. The disc swapping bullshit pissed me off and I stopped playing.

SO3 was exclusive to ps2....



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
pbroy said:

This is one of those games I wouldn't mind going multi-plat. Bad score for an exclusive on my console of love 💖. Kinda makes it meaningless. But if it was on Xbone too, it would just pass like a silent fart. With no fingers pointing to who to shame.

Good thing this game didn't have a collectors edition or some cool pre-order bonuses in the US, or I would have had a day one turd at full price.

Also, SO3 sucked balls on 360. The disc swapping bullshit pissed me off and I stopped playing.

SO3 was exclusive to ps2....

I thought I typed SO4. You see, my fingers don't even want to type it, cuz my experience  was that bad. 







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Having read some of the so-called reviews i am not worried at all and will pick up the game soon.



Around the Network
pbroy said:

The disc swapping bullshit pissed me off and I stopped playing.

Nothing wrong with promoting some exercise



Ruler said:
Not trusting these reviews one bit, its all western reviewers for a Japanese game.

And why is Gamespot so fast with their review this time? Seems they want to smear the games very earlier so the sheep reviewers follow.

The hell is with you and your stance against Western devs, Western pubs, Western reviews, hell Western anything?. You have a real case of Xenophobia going on here.

The game is as it is scored and reviewed, that's what it's been like for practically all other games since the beginning. I've played and liked games in the apst that got shit scores and that didn't stop me from playing them. Last gen I gave Bullet Witch a whirl and thought it was a decent game and had a good time with it and just look at the reviews and scores that game got. 



Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Ruler said:
Not trusting these reviews one bit, its all western reviewers for a Japanese game.

And why is Gamespot so fast with their review this time? Seems they want to smear the games very earlier so the sheep reviewers follow.

The hell is with you and your stance against Western devs, Western pubs, Western reviews, hell Western anything?. You have a real case of Xenophobia going on here.

It's called being a weeaboo. It's quite an epidemic on the internet nowadays and you'll see it in any corner of the internet that involves something that looks like, sounds like, or is referred to as having anything to do with anime or Japanese pop culture. Reality and objectivity are thrown out the window in praise of almighty Nippon and every other part of the world just sucks and is trying to oppress them and bring them down whenever something critical is said about anything related to Japan.



See what happens when you consort with foreigners. They betray you in the end. Hope this taught you a lesson, Kobayashi(and others).

Seriously, I expected this. The game is simply alright.



iceland said:
pbroy said:

The disc swapping bullshit pissed me off and I stopped playing.

Nothing wrong with promoting some exercise

As an American, I value my fat and am proud of it. I put countless hours at the buffets, fast food chains and bbq pits. I even sacrifice some sleep to have some late night eating.

Everyone is admitting to their defeat with fighting obesity. Look at M$, they are stopping services for Xbox Fitness, because they are fighting a losing battle.

We need to embrace and let be. 😚

As far as disc swapping goes. I cringe at the thought of even having to walk to my console to put a disc in. After buying a game at the store, I have buyers remorse when I get home. The effort I have to put in to unwrap the plastic is tiring. 😐







VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence