By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix: PS4 version of Rise of the Tombraider is not canceled

Mr Puggsly said:
Aura7541 said:

Based on what kind of information and trends? Specificity, Puggs. Specificity.

Furthermore, the bolded is yet another strawman fallacy. Expressing skepticism =/= Feeling the available information is bad. However, even if I bit on the fallacy, I don't need to "feel" that the information available is bad when the NPD threads explicitly show that VGC's software numbers aren't reliable. That is a conclusion based on empirical data, which is rather indistputable.

I'm happy to be proven wrong. However, you have not provided sufficient evidence and it makes things worse when you were given several opportunities to step up to the plate.

VGChartz data is often adjusted for NPD data and its generally a pretty good reflection of how a game is doing, even if not 100% accurate.

You want to proven wrong but you haven't proven anything either. You're just here as a skeptic. Frankly, my assumption could even be low.

It's definitely sold at least "alright" for the x1 console. Especially by other multiplatform games which generally the x1 gets the small slice of the pie.  

Around the Network

Hugely successful thread based on virtually no info. I should make an "NX is cancelled" thread and then change the title to "NX is not cancelled" a couple days later.

d21lewis said:
Hugely successful thread based on virtually no info. I should make an "NX is cancelled" thread and then change the title to "NX is not cancelled" a couple days later.

If this thread was a song it would Don't stop me Now by Queen.  Pointless but fun!