By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You're not Hardcore if you have not played a Toys-to-Life Game.

You have not played a Toys-to-Life game because......?

Your afraid your friends will laugh at you. 2 2.94%

Your afraid the GameStop ... 6 8.82%

Your children might be better than you. 0 0%

Your girlfriend will tell all her friends. 1 1.47%

Your an adult and won't play with toys. 9 13.24%

You have no idea how the portal works. 1 1.47%

Your wife will divorce you. 6 8.82%

Your afraid you will get ... 7 10.29%

They have not made the ri... 17 25.00%

I play Toys-to-life games and love them. 19 27.94%

Total:68

The figurines look cheap and ugly, they are expensive as f*ck, Skylanders and co don't look appealing. So I am not a hardcore gamer I guess.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
*hugs amiibo collection*

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

StarOcean said:

Never been interested in the Toys-to-Life games unless you count Mario Maker

Actually Mario Maker is probably the closest thing Nintendo has to a Toys-to-life game.

It's the only one you play as the character you scan in when your editing a level.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

A moderator must have gone in and fixed my spelling error in the title. What other website has such impeccable service? Thank you.

If I had kids I wouldn't them touch those games.

Around the Network
think-man said:
If I had kids I wouldn't them touch those games.

After a million "but, daddy I want it" you would cave in and buy the game. Kid's will wear you down into submission.

I own 35 Skylanders.. I've only played the game for a couple of hours. It's a good game I'll get round to it eventually.

RolStoppable said:
I've played through the first Skylanders and that was enough. While the difficulty was very low, that's not the entire reason why it is a kids game. The things you can do in the game are very limited. The story is tailored to kids (the player is refered to as the young portal master, the jokes aren't witty).

The first Skylanders game did not have adjustable difficulty and was very easy. The best Skylanders game made was Swap Force. That game had adjustable difficulty and a crazy amount of extra things to do. The battle arenas were fun.

Hmmm...

I don't wanna be a hardcore gamer now.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

ktay95 said:
Skylanders was the shit, too bad it's a milked af Activision series. Stealth Elf is bae.

Did you know... that her blades glow in the dark on all the toy figures of her.

Much like the base of all undead figures.

Was shocked how long it took me to notice these things....

Also skylanders is amazing.

Edit - Strange that 5 people have clicked on being adults so they don't play kids video games.... video... games.... which are designed for children. All of my wat.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive