By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Reveal Trailers have a total of 20+ million views

So I counted up all the trailers, no reactions, no facts, or videos just talking about God of War, just the reveal trailers got 20,150,430 views. I only counted videos that had more than 50k views. 

I think the God of War reveal trailer is the most viewed video game trailer for E3. I would say it shows that a lot of people are interested in God of War. One of the trailers outside of the official which has 8.6 million, has 3.4 million views with another that has 1 million views.

Also the fact that the reveal trailers are almost 10 minutes is pretty amazing because most people have an attention span of around 3-5 minutes on YouTube meaning if the reveal trailer was 3-5 minutes long, it would have a lot more views.

I think it's also the second most liked video on PlayStation channel with the first being that used games bit, even beating Uncharted videos.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

The orchestra. That's all I have to say.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Where are those trailers?

greencactaur said:

Man that was beautfull. The song is awesome and the performance was spetacular.

Good, hope the game is great im definitely hyped for it, although Horizon is still my most hyped game overall.

Around the Network
twintail said:
I think it's a little weird that you ppl are actually using yt views as some metric of a games potential audience interest .

But congrats for GoW I suppose

^

I mean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILJmufDh-Mg

But again, there's no denying the hype for this game or any other game that has garnered millions of views. I wonder if these reveal trailers will coorelate with sales any.

twintail said:
I think it's a little weird that you ppl are actually using yt views as some metric of a games potential audience interest .

But congrats for GoW I suppose

Why else would people(audience) watch a video on Youtube? Because they're potentially interested. That doesn't mean they're going to buy the product. Interest isn't the only thing driving people to buy things.

How many videos did you count?

I see a potential spike in hardware sale. Would be a stella success if Sony bundles it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
greencactaur said:

That orchestra won E3 hands down.  Forget about GoW3, Horizon, Zelda, Scorpio etc..that orchestra deserves way more attention than those games/system lol