By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metriod Prime Federation Force gets a new Trailer and Amiibo support details

Federation Force is to Metroid what Mighty no.9 is to Megaman.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Looks like complete garbage.

When amiibo support is slightly significant you all shit about it because is anti-consumer.
But when is only skins then you shit about it because is lazy... I dont get it

But I do agree with you about the game, it looks kind of boring and visually joyless, it could be fun for a while, but that's about it. When I think of metroid I think on exploration, isolation, atmosphere, weird and beautiful architecture, rich alien environments.

When I look this I see  a bunch of chibi soldiers in a completely flat, uninteresting environement with no sense of wonder whatsoever, its almost the opposite of what I want from a 3D Metroid...

If doesnt look like a terrible game though, just not a remarkable one, however it does look pretty bad as a Metroid game.

They should make it so that the Samus amiibo turns the game into a real Metroid Prime.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Fucking Mario.

Seriously though, this looks like the Colonial Marines of the Metroid series.

They took a series known for atmospheric and cerebral exploration of immersive alien worlds, and turned it into a visually ugly, mechanically shallow shooter with all the mood and ambience of parking lot.

Still think the game looks fine, at least from a gameplay perspective.

As bad as Mighty No 9

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

curl-6 said:

Seriously though, this looks like the Colonial Marines of the Metroid series.

So what I hear you say is Creative Assembly should make a Metroid

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016