By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Down 3-1, it should have been over.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Hope Golden State wins or I'll have to suck a dildo.

Get that dildo ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

m0ney said:
hershel_layton said:
"OMG nba is so rigged" ~warriors fans

How about we forget the nut kicker Draymond, who didn't get suspended for continuing to kick Steven Adam's balls? Or how they magically beat OKC when down 3 to 1? Or is it that the nba is rigged when the Warriors are losing?

Think the cavs will gain the benefit? Look at all the money GS will get by this game. Average ticket cost of 2000(know this from bleach report), about 20000 seats... fourty million from that one game.

People should just enjoy the game. Refs are allowing both sides to be physical and let the game unfold. I only want the cavs to win so that LeBron can finally complete his legacy and shut up warrior band wagon fans.

Either way though, it's just a game in the end. I'd rather have fun than be a baby(like cryesha curry).

Soon enough my franchise will have a load of band wagon fans though. Gonna suck when the majority of Timberwolves fan will only come a few years later. Ticket sales will probably spike too. Gonna miss the day when getting front row seats is less than 400 bucks

NBA wanted this Warriors Cavs  finals and they wanted 7 games and they got them, meaning they got a lot more money than if it was Thunder Cavs and finals ended in 4 or 5 games rather than 7.

The money the league gets from this game is a drop in the ocean.

KLAMarine said:
What a season. 73-9 still breaks 72-10 record regardless in my book.

I rather have a sub 500 record if I get a ring though

hershel_layton said:
jason1637 said:
Hope Golden State wins or I'll have to suck a dildo.

Get that dildo ready.

And a camera too.

Around the Network
t3mporary_126 said:
KLAMarine said:

Definitely 

Getting a ring is all that matters in the end.

t3mporary_126 said:
KLAMarine said:

We are witnessing history. Damn.

So weird. Thought Warriors would not disappoint in June and Nintendo would instead.

Just proves curry isnt really as good as we thought he was. 2 straight finals he played bad

t3mporary_126 said:
So weird. Thought Warriors would not disappoint in June and Nintendo would instead.

Indeed, Nintendo blows the door of the hinges with one game and the Warriors lose to the Cavs after going up 3-1.  WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE WORLD?

Seriously, hisfory being made.  And an intense game.  And the game came down to players other than the main lead of either team and the Cavs still took it, who would have thought?