By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To the Wii u owners who thought zelda was enough for E3...

Barkley said:
I plan on watching my WiiU collect dust as it has been doing for a while now. I'm sure it could make an excellent paper weight or door stop too though. It could also be used as a murder weapon... there's many things you can do with it.

This sounds like a post that was copy and pasted from YouTube comments...very original comment!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:
Barkley said:
I plan on watching my WiiU collect dust as it has been doing for a while now. I'm sure it could make an excellent paper weight or door stop too though. It could also be used as a murder weapon... there's many things you can do with it.

This sounds like a post that was copy and pasted from YouTube comments...very original comment!

Wow you actually read YouTube comments? You should really stop that before you get some hideous disease.

I'm going to play on something else, easy, what other answer could there be? I have plenty of stuff to play.

think-man said:
I can't imagine anyone would have solely gamed on just the WiiU since it launched. The droughts would have been enough to push away even the most hardcore fans.

Oh I could totally see that. I mean I've been gaming on WiiU, PC, PS4, XOne, 3DS, and Vita this gen, and if I had to pick only one it would be either 3DS or WiiU. Droughts notwithstanding, WiiU has supported many of the best games this gen. Which is kind of crazy. Imagine if Nintendo actually supported it properly.

Ps4 + ps3 have more games I want to play then I can so I'll get through as many as possible

Around the Network

Well.. considering I have been a gamer since the 80's and my backlog for the NES is still huge. Safe to say I havnt really had the time to play everything I want on the Wii U either (20 or so games still to play). I also have like 10 games on the PS4 I have yet to play same goes with my 3DS and PC games.

Safe to say, I dont mind waiting until next year playing Zelda. And that will be on the NX. I am good with that.

I plan to continue doign what I always do. buy games and leav them shrink wrapped cause I do not have time to play them lol.

I finished college or as Americans say high school so I'll be clearing my backlog taking tennis lessons and cooking classes. Watch some anime read some comics play on my PC etc

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

3ds, Wii U backlog and indie games coming out for both keep me busy

3DS and Wii U backlog, should last me until holiday 2017 where I plan to get either PS4 or NX. I will agree that despite Zelda being amazing their E3 overall was lackluster, but we knew that was gonna be the case going in.