By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wtf was Kojima's game...?

It was.......interesting to say the least.

Regardless, he is a creative genius and the game will likely be amazing. Sony is giving him the freedom he deserves so only time will tell. We probably won't see anything more (minus a few teasers) before gameplay is shown next E3.

Around the Network

No one thinks my analysis yesterday made sense? :(

I felt like it was full of tons of hidden messages that I missed too. Like those 6 trinkets on his necklace too. They represent something.

In all honesty I think this trailer is kind of a "Fuck you!" to Konami from Kojima.

PT

GodOfPeace3 said:

No one thinks my analysis yesterday made sense? :(

I felt like it was full of tons of hidden messages that I missed too. Like those 6 trinkets on his necklace too. They represent something.

In all honesty I think this trailer is kind of a "Fuck you!" to Konami from Kojima.

Just read it and it makes perfect sense to me. Could be completely wrong, of course, but that was my interpretation as well.

My wildest guess is that they are alien invaders, and they are stealing our water... and making experiments with us, so maybe some kind of alien tactical infiltration game?

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
I hope its not survival horror.

Me too

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Kojima could of shown a black dot and the fans would of gone crazy.

Porcupine_I said:
I think it's mostly his way to expose hypocrisy, by showing us naked male butt without anyone getting outraged about the sexism.

Yup... if that was a woman every feminist and their cat would have been up in arms .

But i don't get why its so confusing. The trauler made perfect sense to me. 

Dude gives birth to baby that was still born... becUse some ppl floating in sky soiled the water with oil. And dead baby ghost was showing dude where to go to kill em, they also killed all his pet fishes too.

There will be hell to pay. 

Hope to see more soon

I can't believe people still haven't figured out that "Death Stranding" is a anagram of "Handstand Tiger"

It was so obvious too.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’