By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Monster Hunting Ban Lifted!

I wonder if this is a big part of the surge in PSP demand this year in Japan as apposed to elsewhere. If this has legs like the last game Capcom will have singlehandedly given the PSP reason to live in Japan.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Is there any stake in your bet?

I thought it was 1 month avatar control. I'm certain there was no ban involved. we both agreed that that would be useless.

makingmusic476 said:
Lafiel said:
@ makingmusic )

in japan it's normal to wear such a mask, if you have a cold

That's nice. Here people will just cough all over you if they have a cold. :|

You have to spread good will one way or another.

Aj_habfan said:
Faxanadu said:
is that one guy in the waiting line playing a DS?

No. He is holding a pencil.

Actually it's a phone.

Wow...pretty crazy.

And hype sells....everyone sees the crazy loons camping out and then wants a piece of it to find out what they're missing out on.

They hype is honestly what got me interested in a Wii...I wanted to see what everyone was raving about.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
* looks at his bet with alien_hunter *

Whooooppsss!

lol ... Im so winning this bet :P Told you all this will be huge :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

DragonLord said:
Wow...pretty crazy.

And hype sells....everyone sees the crazy loons camping out and then wants a piece of it to find out what they're missing out on.

They hype is honestly what got me interested in a Wii...I wanted to see what everyone was raving about.

Hype is what this industry is all about. Hype is why Wii and PS2 sell that much.

@hunter_alien

No biggie; I'll make it up when Monster Hunter 3 releases. We'll have another bet then :) 

This game will be epic.

Please come to the U.S.

routsounmanman said:
DragonLord said:
Wow...pretty crazy.

Hype is what this industry is all about. Hype is why Wii and PS2 sell that much.

@hunter_alien

No biggie; I'll make it up when Monster Hunter 3 releases. We'll have another bet then :)

Or when we will see the inevitable port comming to the PSP afther the game will bomb ( jk ) .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!