By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox The Best Console To Play This Holiday? Line up is Fiyah Hot!

Tagged games:

Is it?

Yes 42 60.87%

Yes 27 39.13%

Total:69

Like every holiday from 2013

Around the Network

Not even close

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

I feel like gears of war 4 and dead rising 4 are going to be the games to really look forward on xb1. Forza is already a fatigue franchise and I'm not so sure about recore (who knows, it might surprise us).

Funny how Xbox only have exclusives released during the last 3 months of each year, and its dryer than a desert the other 9 months....

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Entering an Xbox thread is so sad. 60% of the posts are about how the xbox line-up can't compare to the PS4/how bad it is.

So I'm here to say something positive. Uh... this is kinda hard... but...

Nice line-up of games dude!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

PS4 has

The Last Guadrian
Gran Turismo Sport
No Mans Sky
Gravity Rush 2
World of Final Fantasy
Eve Valkrine.
Riggs

and a lot more VR games. so no.

Anfebious said:
Entering an Xbox thread is so sad. 60% of the posts are about how the xbox line-up can't compare to the PS4/how bad it is.

So I'm here to say something positive. Uh... this is kinda hard... but...

Nice line-up of games dude!

Yeah, man :(

I have my share of problems with Xbox, but this is overkill. We have a dwindling Xbox community on this site - let's try to keep them! More diversity is always better!

Goatseye said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Are we doing September to December? That's a tough call.

The Last Guardian, World of Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest Builders

vs.

Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3

I think I have to give it to PlayStation on this one. I've been waiting so long for TLG, and I'm intrigued by Dragon Quest Builders. Horizon looks amazing, but I have doubts about ReCore, Gears, and Dead Rising. If Cuphead and Below land in Q4, then I'll switch my vote.

Fair enough, you should check out more Gears footage, its da bomb.

After playing the beta, I'm convinced multiplayer will be great. I love, love, love the online multilayer co-op against bots - brilliant idea. The news about Horde mode is awesome too - with those emergent events.

I'm just not sure about single player. Some of the voice acting we heard was a little wooden. And I'm still anxious about the action being too scripted, a la Uncharted.

PC gaming for this holiday season just got a whole lot better with all these games, I agree.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Last Guardian please.