By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Oh wow the new game pages look like total crap

Sorry, but that is just fugly.

Don't yell at me, it's not my work



 

 

Around the Network

Hmm, I didn't saw it yet..

 

Edit:  Saw them;..hmm I like it =). 






I ain't saw it yet neither.



Twitter: @d21lewis

I'm just annoyed because the probably hundreds of different designs I've made for the game pages have gone to waste and the Summary info runs off the pages and it looks exactly like the Profile page instead of just "more like" it.

And if you haven't seen them yet, go look at them.

Gee, talk about dumb.



 

 

I'm gonna have to disagree. I think it looks better. Less cluttered and more information.

Shows 10 weeks of sales from each region as opposed to 3 in an easy to read chart.

I'm gonna have to take ioi's back on this one. Sorry Montana.



Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
I'm gonna have to disagree. I think it looks better. Less cluttered and more information.

Shows 10 weeks of sales from each region as opposed to 3 in an easy to read chart.

I'm gonna have to take ioi's back on this one. Sorry Montana.

You don't need to apologize, I just think it looks too boring. 

 



 

 

I don't think it looks ugly, it just look different.

And where's the chart? I loved that feature.

New page looks plain, I personally like the old ones.



Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I like it better. More sales data, I like the way the launches are aligned now, it helps explain things a bit.



End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

MontanaHatchet said:
coolestguyever said:
I'm gonna have to disagree. I think it looks better. Less cluttered and more information.

Shows 10 weeks of sales from each region as opposed to 3 in an easy to read chart.

I'm gonna have to take ioi's back on this one. Sorry Montana.

You don't need to apologize, I just think it looks too boring. 

 


I can understand how you'd be pissed though with all the updating you did!

It may be kind of boring now, but I love! the 10 week sales chart.



bigjon said:
I like it better. More sales data, I like the way the launches are aligned now, it helps explain things a bit.

Thats what I wanted to say, i just couldn't think how to word it! thats what I've been thinking.