By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Updated now with poll) E3: Zelda Breath of the Wild Vs Horizon Zero Dawn = which one has the "wow factor"?

Which one had the biggest "WOW! Factor"?

Zelda 273 58.84%

Horizon 179 38.58%

None 12 2.59%

Total:464

Now that we have the footage for new Zelda and we had a new look at Sony's Horizon game yesterday during e3, which open world game has the biggest "wow factor" for you.

Here are the trailers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xx3MdqdgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE

Which one looks:

1) more impressive?

2) more unique?

3) More intriguing?

4) more fun?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

"Which one looks:
1) more impressive?
2) more unique?
3) More intriguing?
4) more fun?"

1-4: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I can't really understand all the wow about the trailer. Then again considering which forum we're on it's understandable. They showed us a poorly rendered empty open world with "new" gameplay mechanics from the stone age. It looks good but I cannot see any WOW in that trailer.

Comparing it with the Horizon gameplay trailer is actually a pretty bad insult.

Moderated.

~Ultrashroomz

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

idk, but zelda will be a better game thats for sure.

Horizon looks amazing. Zelda has got that wow factor though. This might be the best looking game on Wii U! It, in a lot of areas shown, looks as good as PS4 and Xbone games!

Around the Network

Horizon wins all four categories for me, the scope of it looks much bigger than that of Zelda and thus, the "wow" factor. I'm not exactly unbiased but I ain't apologizing either. After looking at the live stream for Zelda, I'm less impressed than how I was before it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

vivster said:

I can't really understand all the wow about the trailer. Then again considering which forum we're on it's understandable. They showed us a poorly rendered empty open world with "new" gameplay mechanics from the stone age. It looks good but I cannot see any WOW in that trailer.

To be compared with the Horizon gameplay trailer is actually a pretty bad insult.

Maybe you meant the opposite? Horizon looks like a very ordinary game, nothing special about it. 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Zelda of course. But I'm a hardcore Zelda fanboy so don't mind me.

Horizon looks awesome btw.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Horizon looks far better.

I'm personally more excited for Horizon.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.