By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Updated now with poll) E3: Zelda Breath of the Wild Vs Horizon Zero Dawn = which one has the "wow factor"?

Which one had the biggest "WOW! Factor"?

Zelda 273 58.84%

Horizon 179 38.58%

None 12 2.59%

Total:464

Watching them play Zelda now 1-4 is Zelda as the's some craziness in that game although HZD does look great.

Around the Network

Both look amazing and early next year can't come soon enough. Although Ill agree that ead are better developers than guerilla games, I'm hoping that they find their mojo with horizon 

Horizons takes 1,2,3.
Zelda I think might take 4.

Normchacho said:
onionberry said:

I can't say that cause it's the firts 3d zelda game with al this freedom

So, You think new Zelda is less similar to other 3D Zelda games than Horizon is from other action adventure games? Well...that's certainly your right to hold that opinion...

We can already see the new Zelda game isn't like the others as they're playing it on stream now.

Horizon impressed me the most, but unless I win the lottery zelda is the only one I'll play, and I can't complain so far it looks great.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Nuvendil said:
Why did I even comment in this thread? It's just going to go to shit with everyone talking out their ass about both games, it's already happening. Good 50/50 chance this gets locked.

Yup you're not wrong. This is pretty much all Nintendo fans have for e3 it's expected that everything will be blown out of proportion and overhyped reguadring Zelda. Having said that I think it will be a phenomenal game, cause dear god Nintendo if it isn't you can kindly leave the console business.

Buddy I said BOTH games.  In fact, first shots fired here were someone trying trash Zelda just to be a dick.  And I can never understand that, crapping on other people's stuff in a blatantly disrespectful way just to puff up your own side. And there's just as much overblowing of Horizon, it's both sides equally.

And E3 has more to it than just Zelda for Nintendo.  Do your research, it's been known for a while now.

"Which one looks:
1) more impressive?
2) more unique?
3) More intriguing?
4) more fun?"

1-4: Horizon

Zeruda looks like Zeruda, Horizon is a breath of fresh air in the rpg landscape.

Nuvendil said:
Barkley said:

Yup you're not wrong. This is pretty much all Nintendo fans have for e3 it's expected that everything will be blown out of proportion and overhyped reguadring Zelda. Having said that I think it will be a phenomenal game, cause dear god Nintendo if it isn't you can kindly leave the console business.

Buddy I said BOTH games.  In fact, first shots fired here were someone trying trash Zelda just to be a dick.  And I can never understand that, crapping on other people's stuff in a blatantly disrespectful way just to puff up your own side. 

And E3 has more to it than just Zelda for Nintendo.  Do your research, it's been known for a while now.

I know you said both games, I just didn't have anything to elaborate in reguards to Horizon lol, Horizon is a good game but also in some ways quite generic I expect it to be reviewed worse than Zelda, and afaik Zelda is the only home console game Nintendo is showing at e3.

Barkley said:

I know you said both games, I just didn't have anything to elaborate in reguards to Horizon lol, Horizon is a good game but also in some ways quite generic I expect it to be reviewed worse than Zelda, and afaik Zelda is the only home console game Nintendo is showing at e3.

Not true as PM and Tokyo MS are present tomorrow, Zelda is the only playable game to the public.

Barkley said:
Nuvendil said:

Buddy I said BOTH games.  In fact, first shots fired here were someone trying trash Zelda just to be a dick.  And I can never understand that, crapping on other people's stuff in a blatantly disrespectful way just to puff up your own side. 

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is tomorrow for one.  They have other games planned, they said, not sure which.  I kinda doubt they will show Paper Mario, though they could.  We'll have to see, but it's not just Zelda.