By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Speculation: NX Controller Shown In Zelda Trailer?

It looks like shit.

Around the Network

I have to imagine whatever they went with is affordable to produce and comfortable to use; I shall just be optimistic.

Really, they should just use the Wii U Pro Controller lol, one of the most underrated controllers of all time imo... comfortable as hell and postively absurd battery life.

lol most certainly not.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Johnw1104 said:
I have to imagine whatever they went with is affordable to produce and comfortable to use; I shall just be optimistic.

Really, they should just use the Wii U Pro Controller lol, one of the most underrated controllers of all time imo... comfortable as hell and postively absurd battery life.

Doesn't even matter what controller they sell the console with. It will be a flop and follow the steps of the N64, Gamecube and Wii U. Their sales will only get worse and worse if they sell it for more than $200, which would result in another underpowered childish console with terrible third party support and overreliance on first party productions in a time where other consoles are dominating the market.

I mean..... I dont mind if its just a peripheral / not the main controller.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Rustynail said:
Johnw1104 said:

Doesn't even matter what controller they sell the console with. It will be a flop and follow the steps of the N64, Gamecube and Wii U. Their sales will only get worse and worse if they sell it for more than $200, which would result in another underpowered childish console with terrible third party support and overreliance on first party productions in a time where other consoles are dominating the market.

lol what a joy you are!

I hope not. That is one ugly controller if true

Rustynail said:
Johnw1104 said:

Your chart is wrong. Wii U is well over 10m units. Adjust your chart please.

Not to mention the black line cuts right through an enormous success in the Wii lol

There may be a trend, but nothing is set in stone. Nintendo doesn't have to compete in terms of total sales with Sony to still have a success on their hands; they're two very different companies.

Oh God, I hope not! That things looks too weird.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.