By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox - Project Scorpio

View on YouTube

Aaron Greenberg Project Scorpio Interview

View on YouTube

Around the Network

Just got done watching Xbox conference.

Perfect ending.

6 Tflops and 4k resolutions? I wonder what the asking price for this is. Also this seems to best the neo rumor and definitely NX.

Best news of the day

Goatseye said:
Best news of the day

Yes, it was. Microsoft had an amazing show and this just made it even better. 

Around the Network

$499 without BD $599 with BD $699 elite that's my guess and it will sell if they don't half ass it and make it a true tech monster and take a surface approach combine with an OG approach... Making a PC exclusive standard accessible under $1k and with a surface quality standard...

sc94597 said:
6 Tflops and 4k resolutions? I wonder what the asking price for this is. Also this seems to best the neo rumor and definitely NX.

Maybe thats the reason why Sony didn't show the NEO. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I have a 4.7Ghz i7-4790k with 970 OC edition and a 1070 is on the way, so Scorpio has zero relevance to me in direct terms, but their newfound super-solid support moving forward for PC gaming has me liking their direction. Although I vastly prefer PC gaming, I'm glad there will be a console like Scorpio available (and Neo, if it shapes up as it should).

Microsoft FINALLY figured out that PC gaming isn't a threat to their console offerings. Broadening their base brings people like me into the fold (Xbox on PC), whereas I'd absolutely never buy an X1 or Scorpio.

It'll be $399.99 next fall. It's just probably using a modified Polaris 10 GPU which will be $199.99 retail this summer, getting that into a console for next fall at an affordable price is no problem.

All in all a good upgrade. This is much closer to an average gaming PC now than the PS4 and Xbox one were back when they launched in 2013. Hope Sony follows suit. Really REALLY like what M$ is doing with the Xbox live cross compatibility. Make Xboxs and PCs have the same exclusives and they will sell alot more software. I can guarantee you I for one will not be buying another xbox console again if this takes off. However I will be buying a crapload of more "exclusive games" and playing enjoying them alot more.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!