By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda E3 thread- 7 pm PST, 10 pm EST

Nuvendil said:
So 37 minutes in we actually get to some E3 level material.

To be fair, we're only 20 minutes in to the actual presentation. Still took way too long to get to anything noteworthy, and then we just shifted to Doom DLC. Bethesda is not winning this year.

Around the Network

Ok, that new DOOM content sounds pretty dang awesome.

LuckyTrouble said:
Nuvendil said:
So 37 minutes in we actually get to some E3 level material.

To be fair, we're only 20 minutes in to the actual presentation. Still took way too long to get to anything noteworthy, and then we just shifted to Doom DLC. Bethesda is not winning this year.

At least it's good DLC :P .  Lot's of free stuff and substantial premium stuff.  If this were EA/Ubi we would have been informed about that we were being graced with new, innovative microtransactions :P

Free first level of DOOM good for this week on Steam, PS4, and Xbox One. Probably worth trying at least.

And now Elder Scrolls Online. I want my E3 watching time back.

"Let's look at Elder Scrolls Online highlights....from launch forward"

This hurts my soul.

Around the Network

I wonder if the person screaming is the same person over and over again . . .

Edit: Looks like it is lol.

People surprised that Bethesda keeps talking about Bethesda games, you will probably be doing yourself (and everyone else) a favor by turning off the stream now.

shikamaru317 said:
Oh yes, Jesse, I can indeed hear her, she's loud as heck:

It sounded like she was screaming in fear not excitement when ESO popd up lul

shikamaru317 said:
Oh yes, Jesse, I can indeed hear her, she's loud as heck:

I feel sorry for his ears.

pokoko said:
People surprised that Bethesda keeps talking about Bethesda games, you will probably be doing yourself (and everyone else) a favor by turning off the stream now.

We expect new games. Basically funneling through DLC and then bragging about their MMO is pretty shit for their main presentation.