By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda E3 thread- 7 pm PST, 10 pm EST

At least we have new gameplay of Dishonored 2. No idea why they opened this conference with the old trailer :P

Around the Network

Man no Evil Within 2 so much dissapointent :( the conference is quite terrible, these shrills in the crowd are even cheering for demos and trailers of existant games. I dont get why this was worth an own press conference

LuckyTrouble said:
pokoko said:

Or you could watch something else rather than complaining constantly?  Believe me, NO ONE is going to stop you from leaving.

"Don't have an opinion and gtfo"

I will kindly take your positively worthless opinion and promptly ignore it. Maybe you should be the one to leave if my harsh words are damaging your delicate sensibilities that much. I'm allowed to judge a presentation on the main stage harshly. By and large, the main stage are where the big publishers present their projects for this year and next. If Bethesda didn't have anything worth putting on the main stage past one game, why did they come on the main stage? It's obvious their presented content is below expectations, and they obviously think they're big enough to take the stage like this.

If they close out with something big and amazing, good on them, but otherwise I'm going to be as harsh about this presentation as all of the others.

No, I'm saying not to go to a Star Wars convention and then bitch that it's all about Star Wars.  It makes you look silly.  Especially when you make up stuff about Bethesda bringing new games "year after year".  Regardless, your complaining is distracting so I'm going to ignore you.

Dishonored 2 looks really good. Not a bad way to end a press conference.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Dishonored 2 looks really good. Not a bad way to end a press conference.

Yeah, what undercuts it is that it was announced last year.  Which is kinda sad since they had absolutely, positively nothing to show.  They should have saved it for this year.

Around the Network

Conference was alright. Dishonored and Prey made it bearable to watch. 6/10

cool announcements

No TES 6. Worst conference ever.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ok, this ending here REALLY cements how confused E3 is. Is this a press conference or a fan convention? Cause the tone and pace screams press conference. But t-shirt give aways and preshow chit chat and the like are fan convention stuff. They really need to decide on an identity for the show. Personally, I think they should totally make it more fan oriented and opened to the public more. With all these channels like YouTube and Twitch that these companies can use, the press conference is a dying breed.

It was a good conference.I would give it a 7/10.For me it was a big imrpovement over last year.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1