By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Slim Image Revealed - 40% Smaller!

Impressive. But honestly I'm only interested in Scorpion.

Around the Network

Is it possible to be priced at $299? At this price, I will bite.

Now that is improvement!

Looks pretty damn good aesthetically. I'll be interested to what it is priced at.

Fei-Hung said:
Carl2291 said:

Internal power brick too apparently.

That's just insane. Makes you think about why Sony can't slim theirs down other than cost of rumours are to be believed. 

The PS4 is still 20% smaller than this, but with 8gb gddr5 chips and a die shrink cutting power consumption and chip size I'm sure they'll be able to shrink it further. But 30% shrink on an already small size will be less visually impressive than a 40% shrink on a tank like the XB1 fat.  

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
Carl2291 said:

Internal power brick too apparently.

That's just insane. Makes you think about why Sony can't slim theirs down other than cost of rumours are to be believed. 

The PS4 is probably just as small as this one though...

So it does support 4K output now? and you get a stand for free too?

SonytendoAmiibo said:
So, does 40% smaller mean it's still bigger than a PS4? Or about the same size?
With no NX or Neo reveal at E3 I'm hoping the Big M shows us what Scorpio is.
I have my Nintendo and Sony itch covered but still waiting to feed the X spot in my gaming life.

I think its the same but the powersupply is probably external and the same size i would guess

xl-klaudkil said:
Hey it looks like a ps4. Finnaly even Microsoft acknowledge ps4 has an awesome design.

Yeah i though the same, it looks just like my white ps4 :)

Looks really good. A $350 price would be sweat.

WTF does a streamlined controller mean? I really hope they have one with a design on it for tomorrow.

Wow, looking at it vertically, it does look smaller. Heck, I'm surprised it can stand up like that.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread